TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Banky? Who or Where is he?

Banky used to 0wn this end of the forums awhile back. I also know Banky had about 50 different alter egos/usernames. Is he still posting here and if so, what is his current name/s?

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Banky doesn't post anymore, he got tired of messageboards. The last time I talked to him he still wasn't ready to start posting again.

Guest Failed Mascot

Banky also got sick of all the whining and crap everywhere. I've talked to him maybe 3 or 4 times in the past couple months and he's just waiting to see if there's a place where he can just chill and have good conversation.

Guest Vitamin X

Last I knew, he was posting under "The Winter of My Discontent" or something similar.

You know, I don't know why Banky was the name that stuck. It was just one of many, not even one of the first of his names. He's made more Chevy Chase references with his name than anything.

I like Chevy Chase, but he's no Bill Murray.

Well, when I did my last football contest, Banky was part of it, and I my list of "buddies" was everyone involved in the league. (This way I could easily PM everyone announcements, etc.) and I still have Banky on my list, and his name still reads "The Winter of my Discontent," or something like that...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I haven't spoken to Banky in months, at least. Probably got married and had a kid.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
You know, I don't know why Banky was the name that stuck. It was just one of many, not even one of the first of his names. He's made more Chevy Chase references with his name than anything.

I like Chevy Chase, but he's no Bill Murray.

Well I wasn't going to call him Fletch.

Nah, if you were Banky you would have insulted everyone who posted in here, brought up Bob Barron about 12 times and would have used the words "fuck" and "douche" frequently.

Earlier today, I thought of that Laz pic. I laughed and laughed, secure in the knowledge that I'm not any less of a man for thinking of an old running gag from this board, in spite of being nowhere near a computer.