TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Favorite burgers

Btw I'll take a good bar burger over any fast food burger anyday. There's a bar in a little hick town about 30 minutes out of the city here that has a burger called "The Goat" (bar is called the Bloated Goat)

1/2 inch thick slab of ham

4 slices bacon

Swiss, American, Cheddar cheeses

1/4 pound burger

all the fixins

Easily the best burger I've ever had.

my arteries got completely clogged up just reading that

Five Guys is a good small chain out in the DC/Northern Virginia area. I always go there when I'm in that neck of the woods.

Their are two mom and pop places nearby that have the best burgers I've ever had. No fancy fixins, just ketchup, mustard, onions and blissfully awesome ground beef. The buns are steamed and nice and soft in both places.

Famous Burger - The Famous Burger, basically a Burger with everything standard on it, plus a couple slices of Pastrami.

In & Out - Double-Double everything on it

Fudruckers - Make it how you like it.

Jack in the Box - Ultamite Heart Attack..er....cheeseburger

Jack in the Box - Jumbo Jack no ketchup, w/mustard

I recently discovered a small shop in town that serves a really decent 1/4 pounder with self-serve toppings and produce. Much better tasting than the McD's variety.

Ced what place is that?

A place called Juicy Burger near my place (Pretty sure it's one of those smaller chains). Nice fresh meat and flame-grilled. They have deals from time to time and right now it's a third-pounder for $1.99. I had two last night with mayo, ketchup and diced onions and that filled me up nice and quick. It's good stuff.

I recently discovered a small shop in town that serves a really decent 1/4 pounder with self-serve toppings and produce. Much better tasting than the McD's variety.

Ced what place is that?

A place called Juicy Burger near my place (Pretty sure it's one of those smaller chains). Nice fresh meat and flame-grilled. They have deals from time to time and right now it's a third-pounder for $1.99. I had two last night with mayo, ketchup and diced onions and that filled me up nice and quick. It's good stuff.

Ced, I demand you supply me the address immediately, that is a steal of a deal.

Small Chain of Restaurantsin Northwest Indiana with a "Vintage" Diner theme called Shoops--Best, Biggest, Most delicious Burgers in the history of mankind, oh and Try the "Irish Nachos" --Thick Cut Steak Fries with Cheddar cheese sauce, chopped bacon, ranch dressing and green onions.  Topit off with a Green River from the fountain--Voila! Best Burger/Meal ever.

Though its been a year and a half since I ate meat, I never really cared for Shoops, have you ever been to Between the Buns? There are 3 of them in Northwest Indiana, they have kickass burgers. The Chilli burger is really good.