TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zyn081

Which wrestler, dead or alive, past or present but

I would have said Bruiser Brody...Sandman may have been the Hardcore Icon, Mick Foley a Hardcore Legend...but Brody was the King of Hardcore.

But to be different, I'm going to say one of the most underrated talents of all-time...Double A, Arn Anderson.

Brock Lesnar, only because he didn't deliver as many classic matches as he should have.

I'm still waiting for Benoit vs. Lesnar II. I would literally pay $200 to see that match (live..and at a pay-per-view..in Canadian dollars).

Brock Lesnar, only because he didn't deliver as many classic matches as he should have.

I'm still waiting for Benoit vs. Lesnar II. I would literally pay $200 to see that match (live..and at a pay-per-view..in Canadian dollars).

Your damn skippy. I remember watching Benoit Lesnar the 1st time as if it were yesterday. Benoit was most probably the most over he has ever been recently in the WWE IMHO. When I saw him on RAW, after winning the RR against all odds setting up a WM rematch, I felt so alienated by the WWE at that point in time, and for couple of days kept saying to myself, why did they do this. And we still never got a proper explaination for it, even though I have a few, such as Benoit wanting to win the Real WHC or regain that which he held briefly or he was worried that Heyman would screw him for sure (this was touched upon though). We had to fill in the huge gaps of logic, which would have only taken a few words of explaination by the company. That was a huge nail in the coffin for me.

Guest netslob

Bruiser Brody- always wondered what he could've done in ECW. admittedly, he probably wouldn't have lasted to long, one bounced check would've sent him packing.

Eddie Gilbert- again, always wondered what could've been had he lived and stuck around with ECW when it became Extreme.

Arn Anderson- always loved his work. fuck Bishoff trying to get rid of him in the mid-90's. yeah the guy didn't move the most merchandise, but he was one of the best overall talents you had, douche.

Brian Pillman- LOOOVED the "Loose Cannon" schtick. loved it loved it loved it.

Bruiser Brody- always wondered what he could've done in ECW.  admittedly, he probably wouldn't have lasted to long, one bounced check would've sent him packing.

The thing about Brody was that he'd have fit in just about any fed in just about any era ... he could pass in a "pure" wrestling match, he could brawl, and for a 'wild man' he could cut a passable promo. I was always surprised that VKM didn't throw a bunch of money his way to have him be a foil for Hogan. (and, yes, I know that there was a rumor that he was going to do a shoot run-in at WM).

Guest JMA

Alive: Bret Hart, Ricky Steamboat, and Dynamite Kid.

Deceased: Rick Rude, Curt Hennig, Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, and Brian Pillman.

Just to be different because I've wondered about this all the time:

Andre the Giant.

...because you know Vince would probably LOVE to book an Andre/Big Show match...or even make them a tag team.