TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Games you HEARD were great...

It wasn't so much that I disliked Mario 64, I didn't have a N64 when it first debuted. By the time I got one, I was hooked the wrestling games.

One of my friends made it a point to try and do the New Jack Balcony Dive off of ANY structure in Mario 64...hilarious. "WAAAAAOOOOOOO!!!!"

Dames

Despite being a big RPG game fan i've never played Chrono Trigger or any Final Fantasy game, aside from maybe one of the very early ones. Add to that basically any 'big' game to come out the last few years not on the Gamecube, times sure have changed since i used to go out of my way to play damn near everything.

For the old 16-bit games (and N64), there's always the wonderful world of emulation. Or hit up the previously-owned games section of EB for PS, PS2, Saturn or X-Box games.

I've been told Beyond Good and Evil is a great game, but I've never played it. It's dirt cheap at most places, but I'm not interested in the supposed political storyline. I'm not into politics in the least, so hearing that was a bit of a turnoff.

But almost every other game mentioned here I've played, which I find funny.

Also, FF VII and Zelda 64: OOT are the two greatest games ever.

Until Twilight Princess comes out for the GC, anyways. :D

Beyond Good & Evil's story is about a group of rebels facing an oppresive regime. The good guys are trying to get pictures and proof that the empire is evil and are taking advantage of the citizens. Politics are involved but it's not a very complex story. It's like calling Star Wars a political movie.

The game is really good.