TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

This Week In Baseball

Don't look now, Yankees fans, because they might be about to drop to 4th.....again while the Sox climb to within 1/2 game of the Os.

I also watched a bit of the PawSox game on NESN. First I've seen of Dustin Pedroia and I came away with a favorable impression.

Sierra swings at a pitch above his eyes and grounds out.

3 more outs, and the Rays have beaten us 3 out of four TWICE this season.

3 run double. Ugh.

Pathetic.

If he forced Cashman to take Mondesi's worthless 13 million dollar ass because Enrique Wilson made an error, he'll get Kotsay for watching a single turn into a three run double.

Oh man, if Pedro throws a gem tomorrow night......

Who's going against Clement on Saturday in Philly? Yahoo doesn't have anyone listed. The other two matchups (Wakefield v. Lieber Friday and Wells v. Myers Sunday) look pretty good.

Kotsay won't be traded as he won't be opting out of the last year of his deal, at least that's what I think. I doubt he can get more than the $6.5 million he'd be due to make. Also the A's have no need for a third base prospect with Chavez here until 2010 and have little need for a starting pitching prospect either.

Kotsay won't be traded as he won't be opting out of the last year of his deal, at least that's what I think. I doubt he can get more than the $6.5 million he'd be due to make. Also the A's have no need for a third base prospect with Chavez here until 2010 and have little need for a starting pitching prospect either.

Dallas Braden and Jason Windsor, not to mention Danny Haren in the Majors now.

Duncan's most likely to become a 1st baseman.

Daric Barton is the A's future first baseman and they have Dan Johnson currently.

Oh man, if Pedro throws a gem tomorrow night......

Who's going against Clement on Saturday in Philly?  Yahoo doesn't have anyone listed.  The other two matchups (Wakefield v. Lieber Friday and Wells v. Myers Sunday) look pretty good.

Vicente Padilla. His start has been pushed back a few days.

I'm trying to figure out how the Indians could manage to take all but 1 game from this month's interleague play, and then promptly stick it in their ear, and lose 3 straight against Boston.

Granted, the Sox are the defending national champions (Goddess, I'd love to see Yankee fan cringe at that...), but still... It's not like our lineups and whatnot have fundamentally changed during that 3-game set.

Also granted that the NL West is about as good as the AL Central this year (and the Tribe hasn't played well against them, either), and the BoSox are on an absolute holy tear right now.

Okay, maybe it's easy to figure out after all. They're just beating the teams that they should beat, and getting whupped by the ones they should go .500 against.

All I have to say is that the next 3 are against Cincy.

Step it up, boys.

Guest Mosaicv2

Wonders if they will be a "Who's your daddy?!" chant later tonight. But for the note it won't be Yankee fans to Pedro.... it'll be Mets fans to the Yankees on how they are doing with the lead in their division. :) :(

Sox get to face Padilla tonight? HAHAHA!

I won't be happy with anything less that 10 runs for the Sox tonight.

Wells vs. Myers should be a great game to watch, but I think Myers has the advantage.

The Cubs are inferior to the White Sox. I love the Cubs, but I've always been a Sox fan first, so it's good to see them doing well rather than being on the verge of a complete collapse/trading away of all their good players heading into July.