TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

This Week In Baseball

Sean Henn goes tonight for the Yanks, and I'm guessing that if any Yankee so called prospect is being traded at the deadline, its him.

Olney, Gammons, ect .. all say Hughes is un tradeable, Cano and Wang I wouldn't think so. So, if hes impressive enough, Henn seems like the one to go.

I'm hitting Red Sox-Indians tomorrow and Reds-Indians Sunday for sure, and I might add another game in the Indians-Reds series too.

I hate rookie pitchers.

I wouldn't mind if Henn got killed. I wouldn't mind if he gave up 8 hits in one inning. But atleast let them freaking hit the ball.

Yikes, whats going on Mike? Damn Kevin Brown and his achy-breaky back.

The bats will have to come out again. Why do they always struggle with the freakin drays?

The inconsistencey of this team boggles my mind.

This team is the EXACT opposite of the team from last week, who took pitches, worked counts, went the opposite way, did the little things. Their swinging at every pitch, no effort.

GAH.

As a Jays fan, I am completely in love with Aaron Hill right now. He's been the teams best hitter lately. 4 for 4 tonight, his first career homer, and he raised his average to .382. Don't know if he's gonna be able to get rookie of the year cause he started in mid may, but man...I haven't been this excited about a kid since Michael Jackson...

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/teams/player_bio.asp...171&hubname=TOR

Anything you noticed about players in Columbus?

Andy Phillips is the same good reserve player he always is, and really deserves a permanent place on the Yankees. Otherwise, the hitting talent is entirely forgettable. Alex Graman pitched, and has some decent stuff, although he pitched himself into a couple of jams he was lucky to escape from.

It is criminal that Colter Bean is still plying his trade at AAA. Colter Bean now has an 11.6 K/9 ratio in his minor league career. I don't care if a player is a soft-tosser, or a sidearmed thrower. You do not accumulate that kind of strikeout capability without some kind of real ability. Bean could help the Yankees right NOW.

As a Jays fan, I am completely in love with Aaron Hill right now. He's been the teams best hitter lately. 4 for 4 tonight, his first career homer, and he raised his average to .382. Don't know if he's gonna be able to get rookie of the year cause he started in mid may, but man...I haven't been this excited about a kid since Michael Jackson...

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/teams/player_bio.asp...171&hubname=TOR

I didn't realise he still hadn't homered until tonight.

Andy Phillips is the same good reserve player he always is, and really deserves a permanent place on the Yankees. Otherwise, the hitting talent is entirely forgettable. Alex Graman pitched, and has some decent stuff, although he pitched himself into a couple of jams he was lucky to escape from.

It is criminal that Colter Bean is still plying his trade at AAA. Colter Bean now has an 11.6 K/9 ratio in his minor league career. I don't care if a player is a soft-tosser, or a sidearmed thrower. You do not accumulate that kind of strikeout capability without some kind of real ability. Bean could help the Yankees right NOW.

From what I've seen, Andy Phillips cannot hit anything but a fastball.

And I'm stuck with Sean Henn pitching the game on Saturday. Not like I'm going to even be able to make out who he is from where I'm sitting, but once he starts getting knocked around I think I can figure it out.

The frustrating thing is, he didn't even get knocked around! Four walks, an infield hit, and an error equals 3 runs. From the postgame though, I don't think he'll be starting Saturday. Most likeley someone else.

171172.jpg

Jesus Christ? He's good. But he doesn't help me with my curveball.

His ability to hit a fastball already makes him more qualified to play on the Yankees than Tony Womack.

His ability to hit a fastball already makes him more qualified to play on the Yankees than Tony Womack.

Good point.

But Womack makes 4 million dollars more.

I didn't catch the game other than the score, so I assumed the kid got knocked around like he did earlier this year. Francesca today was saying that he seemed to pitch scared, nervous, and like he was trying to avoid having an outing like his previous one. Apparently he's more of a AAAA pitcher?