TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

Feedback 06/23/05

Leave some feedback here kids.

Good show with buildup towards the Old/New Guard feud. I think we may have been caught up in the excitement of it and almost forgot about the PPV, but hey, that happens sometimes. I'll get into specifics later.

The show was pretty good, I wish I could've put more into my little promo, but I've been working a lot this week so I haven't had the time or energy, so I'll try to make up for it at the Great Angle Bash with segs and my match(es). I really like how this main event feud is going, even if i don't know all the history behind it. I was sort of confounded by the women's match, I wasn't expecting a squash there, and, my only complaint, his name is spelled Otaku, not Okatu(I have no idea if that's even a word in Japanese), but I appreciate the effort made.

Very solid show people, good build to the PPV from people like Hoff, Zack, Rodez and PR.

Wow, pretty good tag match considering the lack of time that the writer had to put it together. The CSI promo and the Brickston tag match still haven't been edited in, so I'll hold off on specific feedback until they are.

'Twas a good show. I was actually disappointed that it wasn't 12 posts long like last week's show. I thought the Matt Hardy segment was hilarious. Chanting "E-mo Boy" at him? Ouch. And I also liked the crowd chanting "You Screwed Matt!" to Crystal, and Crystal saying she has never met Matt.

I am looking forward to The Great Angle Bash more than I was looking forward to School's Out. It should be a great, great show.

Everyone being late has given me time to feedback this before the Bash! Yay!

heh

First off, apologies to everyone, but especially PK. Time got away from me, then I got called away...I will try to hav the CSI segment in before this Thursday. In any event, it set up the Stevens/PK match.

So onto the show, then...

Matt Hardy? Huh. Also, it's "coup," fool. :) Good little altercation showing both men's pride in themselves.

Brodie Lewis sems cool. Good little women's squash, and I like this stuff so far.

More Matt HArdy shots....K...I like how Crystal avoided comment on the new women. She also seems to be the most direct about what's coming down the road...

Good little promo...SUCK IT COVID!! haha. Thrillogy'd~

Short little Ayane promo. I like how Mad Machine are true faces, guys in white hats type.

I get the feeling Black/Bo would have rocked had it not been clipped. Good anyways. Yay for Bohemoth.

Preppie, hah. Nice work Mailbu.

Awesomely entertaining ROdez/Rodez/Blonde/Faqu promo, and I could so get into this foursome, actually. FUnny stuff.

Cute rundown. Whoever did it knows what's up, and I promise Hoff/Drek will deliver. :) On a semi-related note, props to PRL for doing good work making Brickston seem believable, human. He's a long way from Prototype.

Malibu and I co-wrote the ME, and I thought it came off well. The ending was everything I'd hoped for. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Good show going into what should be a good PPV.

Sign in to follow this