TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Welcome to the darkside. Now if you ever wanna get blown to all hell, give me a invite, my name is Scroby

sooooo sad.

Recently bought X-Men Legends for cheap. Amazing game, and my brother and I played like krazy, leveling up EVERYONE and were so excited when we finally beat it..

..only to realize, we could not play with our saved leveled up characters, again. I fucking HATE that! That's one of the biggest *&@%^#^& I have encountered in a game *so* good.

</bitter>

Dude, can you come over and beat the battle with the Morlock leader (I don't know why I can't recall her name) where she has the healers? It's nigh impossible, and I need to move on to X-Men Legends II while people are still playing online. :(

sooooo sad.

Recently bought X-Men Legends for cheap. Amazing game, and my brother and I played like krazy, leveling up EVERYONE and were so excited when we finally beat it..

..only to realize, we could not play with our saved leveled up characters, again. I fucking HATE that! That's one of the biggest *&@%^#^& I have encountered in a game *so* good.

</bitter>

Don;t feel bad... that's one of the reasons why I never finished it.

I grabbed Madden 2006 and Call of Duty 2, and power-walked to the front of the store with the two games and the system. I knew that if I just strolled along, I would change my mind for sure.

That's what is called an impulse buy. Best Buy does that for exactly that reason, and you fell for their Jedi mind-trick.

You weak-minded fool. ::lol:: ::lol::

Off topic, but seriously, man... Smock, Pennsylvania? SMOCK?!

And yay on LCS. Now I need to finish GTA III and start Vice City on my Xbox... I'm a little behind, hehe.

God dammit... Tower Records doesn't have Guitar Hero (I have a gift card) and I don't want to spend $70 cash on it. Maybe someone on CheapAssGamer will do a trade. They're usually cool about those things.

Edited by Matt Young

Guest T®ITEC

Anyone actually finish Silent Hill 4? I'm not even halfway through and it's just painfullly boring or something like that. Certainly doesn't feel like it's going to pick up, either.

Anyone actually finish Silent Hill 4? I'm not even halfway through and it's just painfullly boring or something like that. Certainly doesn't feel like it's going to pick up, either.

If I remember right, there's a big turning point about 40% of the way through the game; it's not necessarily a turn in quality or fun, but in how you play the game. (Can't really say more without spoiling it.) I'd say it's probably worth gutting through just to get to that point.

Guest T®ITEC

If I remember right, there's a big turning point about 40% of the way through the game; it's not necessarily a turn in quality or fun, but in how you play the game. (Can't really say more without spoiling it.) I'd say it's probably worth gutting through just to get to that point.

Oh, when

Eileen joins up with you

? Yeah. Maybe my problem is already knowing what's going to happen. But I knew all the twists going into the second game, and still enjoyed it. Eh, I've come this far. Something about ol' Henry just boggles me, though...

Of all the victims he tries to help, it's freakin' Richard? Hey let's try to help the guy getting electrocuted,

the guy that put a gun in a little kid's face. Andrew and Cynthia were... basically dead when he found them, sure. But Jasper? I mean, the fire wasn't that bad yet. Instead he stands there like a moron and watches the poor guy toast.

You fail at compassion, Henry.

Well the game crashing bugs, the long process to getting your saber and the absence of an ending didn't really help things. Otherwise I thought it was pretty solid.

I think it was rushed out, this site I went to had the original plan for the end. Depending what characters you had turned to the Dark Side or Light Side would change what happened in the final level and who you had to fight. The Goto robot had an expanded role and the HK copys were explained. It all sounded really good, but as I said the consenus is it was rushed out

I haven't played KOTOR 2, but I'm becoming engrossed in the first game (just don't have as much time as I'd like to play) so I'm hoping someone will make a 3rd installment for the Xbox 360. Bioware is working on a Jade Empire sequel, however, along with some other new game so it'd probably have to be Obsidian again.

My friend recently gave me his copies of GTA 3 and Vice City, among other things. Am I the only one who doesn't think they're not that great? I mean, I have more fun just listening to the talk stations on the cars then I have with anything else in them.

Guest Smues

I recently acquired a Sega 32X and a Sega CD (and was surprised that the world didn't implode when I put the whole monstrocity together). I had almost forgotten how awful 95% of the Sega CD games are as they're all just grainy grainy video with mild interaction. I got the Power Rangers game off of Ebay for about $1 and I think so far of the grainy video Sega CD games I've played (and that includes Night Trap) it may be the worst. At least in Night Trap you had a (minor) affect on the video by trapping the Augers or whatever the stupid things were called. All power rangers is is parts of episodes of the TV show, and you just push buttons that the screen tells you to and if you don't hit them your health bar depletes. But nothing you do has any affect on the video.

God bless you Sega CD, such a glorious pile of dog shit.

Anybody got any suggestions for Sega CD games to find off of Ebay, either really good ones (I know a few exist, I already have sonic cd) or really really bad (like Kriss Kross: Make My Video which I'm trying to track down a copy of)?

Anybody got any suggestions for Sega CD games to find off of Ebay

Final Fight

Eternal Champions: Challenge From The Darkside

Guest Smues

I never did care for Eternal Champions, but I might pick up final fight. Does it have Guy and the level that wasn't on the SNES?

I never did care for Eternal Champions, but I might pick up final fight. Does it have Guy and the level that wasn't on the SNES?

yes...it also has a killer remixed soundtrack, made entirely by actual drums and guitars not midi files.

Guest Smues

yes...it also has a killer remixed soundtrack, made entirely by actual drums and guitars not midi files.

Ooo that does sound appealing.

Guest Smues
whenever someone mentions the Sega CD and what to get I can never say this enough: Snatcher from Konami...one of the few games I regret trading in.

Never heard of that, what is it?

And has anyone played Double Switch? My friend I got my Sega CD from gave it to me, but neither of us rememeber him owning it or playing it. Looks stupid, but the fact that the box says it stars Deborah Harry and Corey Haim, with music by Thomas Dolby is making me think it may quite horrible in a good way.

Anybody got any suggestions for Sega CD games to find off of Ebay, either really good ones (I know a few exist, I already have sonic cd) or really really bad (like Kriss Kross: Make My Video which I'm trying to track down a copy of)?

Don't buy any other game besides Snatcher, cause it will set you back alot.

whenever someone mentions the Sega CD and what to get I can never say this enough: Snatcher from Konami...one of the few games I regret trading in.

Never heard of that, what is it?

And has anyone played Double Switch? My friend I got my Sega CD from gave it to me, but neither of us rememeber him owning it or playing it. Looks stupid, but the fact that the box says it stars Deborah Harry and Corey Haim, with music by Thomas Dolby is making me think it may quite horrible in a good way.

Snatcher was made by the Metal Gear crew...you're a detective hunting down cyborgs that kill the humans they were made to look like and then take over their lives...point and click game with a few light gun segments...fantastic story and music, good voice acting...you really can't go wrong with it...but as Renegade said, it's going to cost mega mega bucks!

Double Switch...LOL...I got that game along with the Sega CD for christmas...it really is bad...FMV where you're helping Corey Haim protect the weird guests in his equally weird hotel via various cams that show each room in the hotel...basically you have to set traps in each room and then switch to that room when there's something crazy going on and save the guests from a mummy like creature. I won't spoil the "surprise twist" for ya.

Edited by Black Lushus