TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Smackdown VS Raw 2006

Is there anyway to change a CAW's attire after the fact? I accidently gave my AJ Styles a vest that he wears while he's wrestling and it looks pretty stupid. I went into it to edit and couldn't find a way to take the vest off, even though I figure there needs to be a way to do it.

Regarding the Veteran Trophy, must I play every match AND all variations of said match? For instance, is one Battle Royal enough, or must I play 4,5,6 man matches, then the same matches with top rope eliminations?

From what I understand, although I haven't completed is just one type of everything. That's to say, one singles match, one kind of tag match, one kind of handicap match, etc. Except you have to do every type of main event. (Just one kind of each though)

Is there anyway to change a CAW's attire after the fact? I accidently gave my AJ Styles a vest that he wears while he's wrestling and it looks pretty stupid. I went into it to edit and couldn't find a way to take the vest off, even though I figure there needs to be a way to do it.

Yea..just go over to the tab with all the layers. (I guess it's called layer..) And just delete, then pick whichever layer it is. Or add whatever. You get the point.

Guest Prodigy

How many of you who own the game are able to play online? I'd think it'd be fun to face some of you guys.

Yea..just go over to the tab with all the layers. (I guess it's called layer..) And just delete, then pick whichever layer it is. Or add whatever. You get the point.

Yeah, that did the trick. Took me a bit to figure out how to use that screen. Thanks.

I've noticed that the lockers in the lockerroom give an option to change attires. Does this mean that it's somehow possible to set up alternate attires for CAW's?

I've noticed that the lockers in the lockerroom give an option to change attires. Does this mean that it's somehow possible to set up alternate attires for CAW's?

I think that's only for say...if you want to wrestle as John Cena with his Jersey on. Or carlito with the shirt...doubt you can change CAW's outfits.

I won't say "no" because for all I know it might be possible, but the lockers exist for wrestlers with alternate attires (Kane without unlocking anything, and I believe only Carlito, Cena, HHH, and JBL after unlocks) to switch outfits during season mode.

That's lame. Why even offer a full feature for something that can only be used by.. like five guys? That also begs the question of why would I want to wrestle a match with JBL or HHH in their suits?

GRRRRR I STILL don't have the game, wtf is wrong with Free Record Shop!!! BAAAAAAH! I mean every goddamn day when I come home from school I expect to see the game lying on my desk but nooooooooo....I mean already have everything planned out what I'm going to do, it's fucking nuts. First a match between Eddie and Chavo, just a normal match to get the feel of things and a small tribute. Then I start season mode probably with JBL....bla bla, I can go on all day but I WANT THE GAME!

That's lame. Why even offer a full feature for something that can only be used by.. like five guys? That also begs the question of why would I want to wrestle a match with JBL or HHH in their suits?

It's still a damn shame that Yukes can't ever get alternate attires for Rey Mysterio in Smackdown video games considering he wears a different-colored attire every week like we've said a million times before.

According to the game, I've done all of the easy challenges except "throw 10 superstars out of the Royal Rumble" and I have yet to win the Tough Enough award by winning 10 (exhibition?) matches with created superstars.

Except I did throw 10 guys out of the Rumble with Andre and I've won 10 CAW matches. Why are they screwing with me? Do they both need to be accomplished in season mode?

Help, please.

According to the game, I've done all of the easy challenges except "throw 10 superstars out of the Royal Rumble" and I have yet to win the Tough Enough award by winning 10 (exhibition?) matches with created superstars.

Except I did throw 10 guys out of the Rumble with Andre and I've won 10 CAW matches. Why are they screwing with me? Do they both need to be accomplished in season mode?

Help, please.

Did you win the Rumble with Andre?

Has anyone done season mode as one of the default starting champs? (HHH or JBL?) Are there any "defending the belt" storylines, or does it just put the belt on someone else?

Has anyone done season mode as one of the default starting champs?  (HHH or JBL?)  Are there any "defending the belt" storylines, or does it just put the belt on someone else?

No, you start off with the Legends tour if you use JBL or HHH. Not sure about the other champs, like Cena as US Champ or whatever

Help, please.

Did you use your profile when you did the Rumble and CAW matches? Cause I didn't do that for some challenges

Has anyone done season mode as one of the default starting champs?  (HHH or JBL?)  Are there any "defending the belt" storylines, or does it just put the belt on someone else?

No, you start off with the Legends tour if you use JBL or HHH. Not sure about the other champs, like Cena as US Champ or whatever

If you're Cena, you start out on RAW, and Legends Tour I think.

Help, please.

You have to play from Exhibition and make sure all the eliminations are done by you alone... no CPU help.

Help, please.

You have to play from Exhibition and make sure all the eliminations are done by you alone... no CPU help.

Not true. I had CPU help and it worked for me.

Guest Real F'n Show

The same things happening with me. I used Andre and gorilla pressed a good 13 people out and it still didn't unlock for some reason...

I did it with Big Show, twice. The first time, I threw out 10+ guys, with the help of the CPU many times. The message flashed across the screen that I had cleared the challenge, but then a few minutes later I was eliminated. I went on to win the Rumble with Heidenreich, but the challenge was no longer marked as cleared.

Tried again with Big Show and got the same message, but this time I won with him and the challenge was marked as cleared in the locker room.

I really want this game. Played it at my friend Chris G's house Tuesday night, and the controls are incredible. Easy to use if you're used to the first SVR's controls, and I dig the new Irish whip system (O + Triangle together for a strong whip, and grapple then press Triangle for a regular whip).

I bought the game last week and I'm seriously considering selling it on eBay. I enjoyed other smackdowns like SYM or HCTP, but this one just pisses me off.

The AI is cheap. The only way I enjoy playing a tag match is when I'm with a friend, otherwise my partner, or me because of the illegal man on the opposing team, always get counted out. This sucks when playing season mode. During elimination chambers, the wrestlers, regardless of who they are, will always climb up the cage and jump off the top of the chamber. Making somebody tap out or putting someone in the casket is naerly impossible, I'm mashing the buttons like a madman but can never make it halfway through the bar.

CAW is disappointing. There is no original music at all besides the ones used for the menus. You have to start with a weak-ass character that gets thrown immediately into the main-events, how can we beat Triple H with a guy who only is 40 overall ?

I didn't played GM mode and I don't have any intentions of doing so since it appears that it's totally random. Nice graphics and entrances are nice, but they don't make a game.

EDIT : Sorry if my post looks too GameFaqs-like......but man, I feel like I wasted 50 bucks. ;)

Guest Greg Valentine
I bought the game last week and I'm seriously considering selling it on eBay.  I enjoyed other smackdowns like SYM or HCTP, but this one just pisses me off.

The AI is cheap. The only way I enjoy playing a tag match is when I'm with a friend, otherwise my partner, or me because of the illegal man on the opposing team, always get counted out. This sucks when playing season mode. During elimination chambers, the wrestlers, regardless of who they are, will always climb up the cage and jump off the top of the chamber.  Making somebody tap out or putting someone in the casket is naerly impossible, I'm mashing the buttons like a madman but can never make it halfway through the bar.

CAW is disappointing. There is no original music at all besides the ones used for the menus. You have to start with a weak-ass character that gets thrown immediately into the main-events, how can we beat Triple H with a guy who only is 40 overall  ? 

I didn't played GM mode and I don't have any intentions of doing so since it appears that it's totally random.  Nice graphics and entrances are nice, but they don't make a game.

EDIT : Sorry if my post looks too GameFaqs-like......but man, I feel like I wasted 50 bucks.  ;)

While I agree that CAW has been crappy for a couple of games now as it is nearly impossible to build these guys up and submissions are ridiculously hard (which just makes it more of a challenge and more fun for me), you HAVE to at least try GM mode before you sell this game. It makes the game fore me. It's really not random at all. Put popular wrestlers in long-running feuds and build up less popular wrestlers with strong feuds. It's actually quite challenging and fun mapping out future feuds and trying to manage injuries and complaints from wrestlers who keep losing. Playing two player GM only makes this more fun. I hope they continue this in future games, can't wait to see what kind of improvements or little touches they add to it in the future.

Yeah, but it's a shitty, and very annoying remix of Symphony of Destruction.

Yet I find it to be the best song in the game.

Quick question, can I get the Legends or ECW storyline using a CAW, or will I only be able to get those if I play with certain WWE wrestlers? And if so, which ones?