TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Jim Cornette on thin ice. Again

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Hopefully he get's signed on for another shoot interview before anything else.

I can see it already-

"I spent however much fucking time with Matt Morgan making him my own personal fucking prodigy on the fuckin mic because he was just goddamn hopeless in the fuckin ring and what do they do?Call him up and give him a fucking studdering gimmick which just pretty much flushed all my fuckin work down the goddamn toilet and then let him go not even a fuckin month later."

:D

You don't want to know. Because anyone who WWE sticks in the role won't give a shit about it, and certainly won't care as much as Cornette did about the product.

Heyman won't be put in charge of it. He's just as hated by those in creative power as Cornette was. If they didn't want him drafting the ECW script originally, he sure as hell won't be given carte blanche over OVW.

Yeah, well I don't find a white man saying "nigga" funny in the least. I guess you're easily amused, and definitely immature.

I'm probably the most vocal, outspoken anti-racist on TSM, and will definitely agree that dropping that word wasn't necessary. But to tell a grown man's mother to take a dick out of her mouth and write a message is funny.

And it's already been discussed ad nauseum that Cornette is known to use that word for heat.

Heyman won't be put in charge of it.  He's just as hated by those in creative power as Cornette was.  If they didn't want him drafting the ECW script originally, he sure as hell won't be given carte blanche over OVW.

I'm sure they'd be afraid Heyman would injure all the developmental guys by actually letting them do highspots, so there's no way that happens.

Guest Coffey

Eh, Burchill, I guess. WWE style will make him not anymore effective than Matt Morgan or Mark Jindrak though.

As part of Marty Wright's new WWE persona as The Boogey Man, Cornette had introduced the character as a dangerous man, citing a worked criminal record and a background as being a sociopathical liar (off his "liar" nickname), citing he had been kicked out of the "Tough Enough" competition for lying (true) and based on a background check (untrue).

That isn't by chance that black guy that lied about his age is it?

Are there any seriously good prospects in OVW right now?

Burchill, Ken Doane, Blaster Lasheley.

They don't let Burchill do any cool spots but he's still good in the ring and somewhat big.

Ken Doane is basically the second coming of Randy Orton, maybe even with a bit more charisma.

Blaster Lasheley is a 6'3", super roided, former collegiate wrestling champ (who unfortunately has a squeaky voice).

I'm also high on Elijah Burke and Brent Albright but I think it's pretty clear they won't be more than midcarders in WWE since they're not hosstactular.

Of course, all bets are off now that Cornette is gone.

Guest news_gimmick

Yes this is the guy who lied about his age on Tough Enough.

Yeah, racist comment are so hilarious. Fuck outta here.

Yes, his alleged comment to Mark Madden's mother is hilarious. Racist or not.

Yeah, well I don't find a white man saying "nigga" funny in the least. I guess you're easily amused, and definitely immature.

Or maybe you just have a stick up your ass and are easily offended?

Yeah, racist comment are so hilarious. Fuck outta here.

Yes, his alleged comment to Mark Madden's mother is hilarious. Racist or not.

Or maybe you just have a stick up your ass and are easily offended?

stick up my ass? Where the fuck you from, homie? Don't turn tough guy over a computer screen.

And it took you damn near the whole day to come back with this second rate response? Fuck outta here. Bottomline is, if a white man saying "nigga" gives you comedy relief, then you have serious issues. And I'm far from "easily" offended, (When the fuck I say I was offended? I said it wasn't funny, dumbass). I'm just not easily entertained, which you seem to be.

Good day, tough guy.

If I know Corny, he probably didn't drop the 'r' off the racial slur.

Had to see this coming. Cornette has a hell of a mind for wrestling, but he has one hell of a temper. He shoulda used the tennis racket.

The comment about the cock has a certain classless humour about it. The racist slur was totally out of order.

And I'm far from "easily" offended, (When the fuck I say I was offended? I said it wasn't funny, dumbass). I'm just not easily entertained, which you seem to be.

If you weren't offended, do you always get this pissed off when some random thing isn't funny to you? :huh: ;)

One thing that needs to be mentioned....this guy was a student who was PAYING OVW to be there. I mean seriously, if I wanted to I could go down the road to the ghetto known as Newburg and try out for OVW (not in good enough shape though) and I would certainly not put up with Cornette slapping me around. The guys in the back would have to pull me off his ass if he did that to me. Vince? I might put up with him smacking me, haha. But Cornette? Fuck no.

If I accidently let myself do something as stupid as laughing at an angle where I was supposed to act freaked out, I'd EXPECT Cornette or someone to slap my ass around.

Cornette wasn't fired for something as fucking stupid as this. This was just an excuse to unload him once and for all.

Guest JMA

I'm VERY interested to see what kind of booking Cornette would do in the indies. But would he go to TNA, ROH, or somewhere else entirely? I know he's friends with Jeff Jarrett, so maybe that could be a factor.

If I accidently let myself do something as stupid as laughing at an angle where I was supposed to act freaked out, I'd EXPECT Cornette or someone to slap my ass around.

That's cause you are a fucking moron.

Whether it was the "real" reason for the WWE to let him go or not, it should have been the real reason. There is no excuse for that.

Way to add something to the conversation.

Flame away. It's the only way you seem to be able to make a point a lot of the times.

Because what you wrote was utterly brilliant, right? You'd think after a few years the dumbass comments would stop, but there ya go continuing on with the grand ol downhome tradition, you dumb lil bitch. Laughing at a retarded angle, while unprofessional, doesn't call for getting assaulted. If Cornette were anyone else, he'd get the shit kicked out of him for doing that. But _because_ he had a position of power, the wrestler couldn't do anything but take it. Apparently, this is ok because the wrestler so clearly deserved it and Cornette is the innocent victim who got fired as a result of politics, not because of the much worse act of unprofessionalism.

RRR: waiting for the "it's wrestling" excuse to be trotted out.

One thing that needs to be mentioned....this guy was a student who was PAYING OVW to be there.  I mean seriously, if I wanted to I could go down the road to the ghetto known as Newburg and try out for OVW (not in good enough shape though) and I would certainly not put up with Cornette slapping me around.  The guys in the back would have to pull me off his ass if he did that to me.  Vince?  I might put up with him smacking me, haha.  But Cornette?  Fuck no.

Hmm, so he was a paying student? I bet he gets a developmental deal for a year or two so he doesn't sue.