TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Video Games that are boring....

I think Drakenguard (sp?) for PS2 is seriously boring to watch other people play. Last year, my buddies would play that shit all the time and I would literally fall alseep. It was an ok game but watching other people play it sucked.

What about you?

Guest xSarahx

How about Tetris? Wait, not only was that boring to watch, but to play too....

Guest Vitamin X
How about Tetris? Wait, not only was that boring to watch, but to play too....

Oh fuck that. After playing or even sometimes just watching people play Tetris for an extended period of time, I'd start hallucinating falling blocks everywhere on the street. That was something.

I think most games in general are boring to watch people play. There've been times where my one friend that's a total freak with video games (there's always one in the group) has gone through a few games, most notably the whole Resident Evil series and Onimusha, and have been fairly entertained, but my interest wanes while watching someone take up all the playing time.

Only time it ever gets entertaining to watch other people play is during sports games.

I always hated hanging out with people who would only play one-player games. They'd make you watch them play the stupid game and it'd almost be like teasing me.

Games like Diablo, SimCity, Doom, Quake, etc. fall into my list.

Guest Essa_Angelico

It would seriously depend on what type of game it was, sports games, game like Resi Evil, some action games are easy to just sit back and watch. Games like MorrowWind and The Sims do not work. I do remember though that I made the mistake of giving me friend my old copy of The Sims, he played that fucker all night long. I fell asleep and he was still playing it when i woke up.

I'm actually pretty lucky though since i'm usually handed the controller when they get into difficulty of keep dieing at a certain point.

I can't imagine enjoying watching someone play a strategy game like Civilization, etc.

RPGs can be pretty boring, especially if it's something like Final Fantasy and the person doesn't know where to go next, so they just run around, looking for that one doorway or something. Same with Zelda.

Guest Fook

Sports games are pretty much the only ones I won't get bored watching. Except for baseball games though, cause baseball itself is boring.

Wrestling and fighting games are more fun to watch than anything... sometimes the smack being run is just as entertaining as the match/fight.

ANY ROLEPLAYING GAME! espically if the player is just running around and searching every freaking little nook and cranny on the screen!

Madden 2005 is usually boring for me to watch. I'd usually take naps while my friends played.

San Andreas is very exciting to watch if you're stoned. It takes on a movie vibe.

Guest T®ITEC

Final Fantasy X was especially pathetic considering that the player in question was high as a kite and trying to solve some goofy fucking puzzle.

Edit: I suck at titles.

Edited by T®ITEC