TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw thread for 08.01.05

This is weird but makes sense why they are having Hardy do a worked shoot promo in the ring about "this"

Guest JumpinJackFlash

He's SHOOTING! NO! NO! NO!

Is there anything else worth watching on this "historic" episode of Raw?

I think WWE should try this a little more often, using real backstage incidents to form onscreen feuds.  Gets the fans more interesting than most anything else.

Well for that to happen..they'd need to have more real backstage incidents..

And that's not exactly a good thing...

I'm sorry but how f'ing stupid is it for him to expose the whole Kane/Lita/Edge feud after they JUST showed highlilghts of that earlier on.

If Matt realizes this is all just a TV show than why the hell would he think he's really getting revenge on Edge in what will be a scripted match with fake wrestling?

Thats just stupid, no reason for it. This angle is typical WWE now, no more surprises.

Guest Fishyswa

If the WWE doesn't go with a Kane fucked Lita too angle they're really shooting themselves in the foot.

Yea..I really hate how they just broke kayfabe like that. Yea, everyone knows it's not real..but still.

The 'While she was married to KAne on tv, she was coming home to me' was just like wow...And Chris Jericho and John Cena ride state to state with each other! And Kane brought Snitsky into the WWE!

These aren't real cases..but I mean damn.