TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Forget WoW, join KoL!

Probably, but even my Pastamancer character couldn't make spicy noodles when I tried. I suspect learning the skill of Pastamastery is important. Same with my Turtle Tamer not being able to smith a meaty helmet turtle yet.

Something with osity would probably be a good choice.

+

Dufflecoat Supreme!

+

Muffins.

The Duffleosity Muffins.

Edited by chirs3

The Clan has been created. Just go to the Clan District and search for The Duffleosity Muffins, and apply to join. Either me or GOdrea will acceptCHA.

Okeedokee then, we've got ourselves a clan.

I think our first priority should be saving up for the meat tree, so everyone can get 500 extra meat per rollover. That'll run us 50,000 meat.

I'm not suggesting we donate every single scrap o' meat to the cause, but 40 adventures a night will net you a decent profit, very decent if you spend it hunting at the Cobb's Knob Treasury. Keep enough to buy equipment and food you need, and just donate the spare change to the coffer. There's six of us so far, so I imagine it won't take too long.

Moxie classes - go to The Department of Shadowy Arts and Crafts. Use up 4-5 adventures to go through initiation. Then, if you've got it, spend 6k on "Nimble Fingers". It's a passive skill that increases meat drops. I was getting 40-60 in the treasury before I got it - now I'm getting 60-80.

Guest Korgath

How embarrasing. My Pastamancer got deleted for inactivity.

Ah well. Sorry for the false offers, everyone.

Apologies for the bump, but has anyone ascended six times and not in ronin that wants to buy me a three-tiered cake from the gift shop and send it to me so I can get a trophy?

Full reimbursement, of course, along with some buffage.