TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dpac

WWE Legends

Hollywood Hogan looks PERFECT. Vader would be perfect if not for the fact that they gave him the same sized body as Yokozuna had. Vader was almost half that size.

The classic Hogan strangely doesn't appeal much to me, but the Hollywood variation of Hogan is rather tempting.

The Bruiser Brody is tempting for the fact he's a chase figure and the figure looks quite awesome, especially in that pose.

I don't like how the top half of Vader's outfit looks like (and probably is) a loose fitting shirt, but I do give props for adding the Mastodon helmet and pads. I'd consider it.

I just know that Lawler's figure is going to going to sell like gangbusters in the South, but I'm personally not interested.

Freddie Blassie, Cowboy Bob Orton and Chief Strongbow don't interest me very much.

Brody looks like a must have, and I don't even have any wrestling figures right now.

Btw, kind of weird to see a WWE Legends Bruiser Brody figure...did he EVER compete in a WWF match?

Speaking of the Legends series...around here in CT it seems that they just disappeared off the shelves and have been replaced by TNA figures. That's how it was in Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, KB...etc. All the stores had plenty of them as of a week ago.