TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Kenta Kobashi v Samoa Joe is on

OK, I might be going to the Philly show pending my friend agreeing to drive. It would be my first ROH show live. Probably a stupid quesiton but I notice the tickets on the ROH website are marked "club tickets", now this doesn't mean you have to join some sort of club to buy them, right? They're avaliable for everyone and just called that for whatever reason I assume?

Another somewhat silly question, but I know that the legends usually get the streamer treatment, and have a feeling this will go down with Kobashi, so what's the protocol on this? I assume it's up to each fan to bring one in?

Anything else I should know? thanks for the help.

You have to join a cult.

No, just kidding, you can buy tix at the door without joining a club.

And you bring your own streamers.

OK, well you sort of answered my questions. I want to buy tickets from the website since they're offering 2nd and 3rd row tickets and so I'll have tickets going into the show. Do I have to be in a club to buy those tickets or are those avaliable to the general public? I know this might sound stupid but it just throws me off that all the tickets listed on the website are listed as "club" tickets .

Guest *KNK*
I'm thinking about going to the Manhatten show. What time do ROH shows usually end? I'm guessing 11?

11:30 is the earilest, they wont go later then 12:30 though.

There's no excuse to not go if you are able to. It's fucking Kobashi/Joe.

Any ROH show is worth the price of admission but maybe never more so then 10/1.

Hooray, I'm going to my first ROH show! 2nd row...now it didn't specify specific seat numbers...so how does that work, when I get the ticket will they be marked with the seat number, or is it like a GA deal where I can sit anywhere I want in the second row? Thanks for the explanation.

Guest *KNK*
Hooray, I'm going to my first ROH show! 2nd row...now it didn't specify specific seat numbers...so how does that work, when I get the ticket will they be marked with the seat number, or is it like a GA deal where I can sit anywhere I want in the second row? Thanks for the explanation.

It will be marked on the ticket. Prepare for headaches because it's not unusual for them to double book a seat, usually they settle it pretty quick though but don't be surprised if you aren't the only one with section c row 2 seat 7 seats.

Guest *KNK*

Samoa Joe Vs Kenta Kobashi

Jimmy Yang Vs James Gibson

Nigel McGuiness Vs Jay Lethal

Homicide Vs Jack Evans

Claudio Castanogli Vs Colt Cabana

Jimmy Rave Vs Roderick Strong

Open challenge for tag team titles

Christopher Daniels, Azrieal, Sal Rinuaro and Tony Mamaluke also booked...

Yeah. Completely disapointing. What kind of shitty main event is that? Horrible.

Just shut down ROH.

This is going to be my second ROH show. The first one I got to go to was the Morristown, NJ one last month, the one with the ROH World Title controversy.

I didn't get tickets before, and most likely, I will be going GA. How much is General Admission? I heard it's $25, but I am not sure.

I got my third tow ticket, I live just 35 minutes away from the New Yorker and I'm about to head out. Maybe I'll grow balls to ask Kobashi to chop me instead of signing an autograph.