TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank_Nabbit

I shit my boxers tonight

Guest Frank_Nabbit

I went out drinking tonight and from 9-1 I drank Rum and coke, then at 1 I went to a new bar....I had to go #2 but decided to go home to do it, then as I walked to my car i felt a fart and squishy aftermath, then i went back to the bar and snuck into the bathroom as best I could, I ended up with a pile of poop in my boxers and my ass and toliet seat covered in shit. the other drunks bellered about the smell so i tried my darnest to clean up but I ended up taking the boxers off and stuffing them in the top lid thing of the toliet, then the toliet clogged and water flowed all over the floor....the drunks bitched as i wiped and over stuffed the toliet with TP. then I pulled up my shorts, and snuck out of the bar, when I got to my car, I used the shorts as a rag and drove home naked, once I got home, I tossed the shorts in the bushes and showered in a desperate attempt to cleanse my BUTT. Now I sit here drunk and watching Who's the boss eating hershey bars. Go me!

Will regret this in the morning.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

mona was a great bitch. Johnathan is obviouslty gonna turn out gay. Wow show is so good. funny ha ha

I went out drinking tonight and from 9-1 I drank Rum and coke, then at 1 I went to a new bar....I had to go #2 but decided to go home to do it, then as I walked to my car i felt a fart and squishy aftermath, then i went back to the bar and snuck into the bathroom as best I could, I ended up with a pile of poop in my boxers and my ass and toliet seat covered in shit.  the other drunks bellered about the smell so i tried my darnest to clean up but I ended up taking the boxers off and stuffing them in the top lid thing of the toliet, then the toliet clogged and water flowed all over the floor....the drunks bitched as i wiped and  over stuffed the toliet with TP. then I pulled up my shorts, and snuck out of the bar, when I got to my car, I used the shorts as a rag and drove home naked, once I got home, I tossed the shorts in the bushes and showered in a desperate attempt to cleanse my BUTT.  Now I sit here drunk and watching Who's the boss eating hershey bars. Go me! 

Will regret this in the morning.

Quoted the preserve the funniest post ever.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Why would driving home make it false, i was an ittiot and drove home half drunk.--

I took a picture of my shit covered shorts and the toliet at the bar ..... I can post them when I develop them ---

The whole shitting my pants thing sobered me up pretty quickly

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Give me 2 weeks, I have 24 more pics on the roll of film... i will be vindicated!

Unfortunately, it's probably not all that hard to get a pic of poo-filled underwear off the 'net. Though, I can't say for sure; I don't go around looking for that sort of thing.

Do you bring a camera to the bar often? And why would you stop to take a picture of this?

You had it in your mind that it would make a funny story to tell TSM and knew we'd need pictures for proof, didn't you?

Guest Frank_Nabbit

I need pics to verify my stupidity. i have another pic of a shit covered shirt, that I was wearing while jogging 2 summers ago, when I had a poop attack and went by the roadside and used my shirt as a TP.

I can also post the pic of me passed out on the toliet while in the process of drunken shitting from over the winter.

I live to amuse you all.

And yes I bring a camera to the bar every week to capure friends falling down, tits falling out and various other wackiness. As far as taking a picture of the poo... well I blame it on a combination of "They'll never believe this"...and alcohol searing through my veins

Guest Frank_Nabbit

From my journal:

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 .....Then we headed another place where I proceeded to the bathroom...clogged the toliet with TP and watched it overflow all over....then I tore the towel rack off the wall and spread them all over the floor. My buddies were dying of laughter, the owner found the mess, and i went in there, and went on a tirade about how "People have no God D*mned respect for others property". Then I drank some more, ran out of the bar and launched myself into a flowerbed....

Then we went to Woody's (A black person's bar) where we were padded down for weapons, before being let in....not much was happening so we moved on to the Gay bar, I was way wasted by this point, and got myself briefly lost from my crew, so I went to the bathroom, ended up pissing on myself and tore my underwear off, tossing them in the toliet and then clogged that toliet up....