TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

House

Well Fox's on track to kill House with the constant stop/go crap.

Yeah, fuck Fox for doing that.

And fuck NBC for trying to kill The Office and My Name is Earl.

And fuck CBS for trying to kill ALL the CSIs.

And fuck ABC for trying to kill Lost and Desperate Houswives.

And fuck the WB for trying to kill Smallville and Gilmore Girls.

EVERY network HAS to break their show's runs at least a couple of times. Yes even their most successful ones. There's more than 22 weeks in the TV season. Exceptions are shows like 24, but then people bitch about 'FOX is teh suxorz, they're not starting 24 'till midseason!!'

If no one can establish a pattern of watching House because it always disappears then reappears, then yes it will hurt the show.

I've had no problem keeping track of the episodes so at least they do promote it. I doubt FOX is attempting to hurt HOUSE, although with them who really knows.

So a pretty sweet show tonight.

Wilson getting cheated on = swerve.

3 weeks until another new one, then apparently they can finish off the season all at once.

Very frustrating how they keep showing one episode every three weeks.

House was all kinds of awesome this week. His interactions with the old man and his daughter, guy with dying wife, and of course Chase ruled all.

And of course the cow guy (played by Warren from Buffy no less)

Now everytime I watch Buffy reruns I'm going to picture Warren lusting over cows.

I'm terrible about keeping up with when shows have new episodes or reruns. I don't really watch anything else on FOX, except the occasional American Idol episode so I don't know when new episodes of House are coming on.

House has been picked up for Season 3.

Thank you, that is all.

That is excellent news.

Yea I just read that yesterday, we shouldn't be surprised cuz House rules. Actually the article also said it had is highest ever rating and the biggest hold of the lead in audience from Idol this past week I think.

Thank you, that is all.

That is excellent news.

Yea I just read that yesterday, we shouldn't be surprised cuz House rules. Actually the article also said it had is highest ever rating and the biggest hold of the lead in audience from Idol this past week I think.

Yeah supposedly House has been holding the gigantic American Idol audience really well while Bones has been losing them a bit more than desirable and The OC has just been fuckin hemoraging them.

Thank you, that is all.

That is excellent news.

Yeah supposedly House has been holding the gigantic American Idol audience really well while Bones has been losing them a bit more than desirable and The OC has just been fuckin hemoraging them.

that can't be good, please dont kill Bones already

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Well they are planning to move Bones to Wednesday's at 8pm starting this week so maybe that'll help Bones some. I think the move from Tuesday to Wednesday nights against Lost/Veronica Mars and anything else at that time was killing them. The show has actually been picking up which is rather disappointing if they wind up cancelling the show.

House was excellent this week and I'm super happy they have been picked up for a third season. I got into the show midway during the first season and with USA replaying the first season again helps.

I'm sure the same can be said of most of the House viewers but I started watching from Episode 1 onward, was into the show from the very beginning, and I'm glad it's garnering enough support to stay around.

EVERY network HAS to break their show's runs at least a couple of times. Yes even their most successful ones. There's more than 22 weeks in the TV season. Exceptions are shows like 24, but then people bitch about 'FOX is teh suxorz, they're not starting 24 'till midseason!!'

It's one thing to go on hiatus for Christmas, it's another to show one new episode, then three weeks of re-runs, then pre-empt the show for American fucking Idol.

I love this show. I tried to watch it every wek. Then all of the hiatus'es and pre-emptions kicked in, and I haven't been able to see a new episode since around December. So I'm just going to give up seeing it on network TV, and just get it on DVD when it comes out this Summer.

Came back with a pretty clutch episode tonight.

Cameron looking mighty hot at the end.

Just glad to have the show back.

Well they are planning to move Bones to Wednesday's at 8pm starting this week so maybe that'll help Bones some. I think the move from Tuesday to Wednesday nights against Lost/Veronica Mars and anything else at that time was killing them. The show has actually been picking up which is rather disappointing if they wind up cancelling the show.

House was excellent this week and I'm super happy they have been picked up for a third season. I got into the show midway during the first season and with USA replaying the first season again helps.

I read in the Post the other day that Bones has been picked up for a 2nd season so a celebration is in order. I actually liked when they aired bones followe dby house it was a great 2 hours of tv.

House is back finally and no more interruptions till the finale. Great show again last night. The interactions between he and wilson are classic. Gotta love House writing "sex fiend" on the idea board.

"It's wood and box-shaped its a box, where is it?"

Is that slang for "have a lengthy fuck session with"?

Well, there is THAT...

But actually, I meant does anybody else just want to hit her to shut her the fuck up? All that moral dilema crap just annoyed the hell out of me.

Is that slang for "have a lengthy fuck session with"?

Well, there is THAT...

But actually, I meant does anybody else just want to hit her to shut her the fuck up? All that moral dilema crap just annoyed the hell out of me.

Damn sure you ain't the only one. From my journal about the ep:

"Okay, if she was stupid enough to leave such a good treasure lying around, well, sucks to be her. It was her own stupidity to do such a thing AND expect everything to be okay and perfect. Like House has been trying to teach her since the first season, the world isn't a perfect place; everything is not all moral and good. She needs to accept that fact and grow up."

There are two types of Camerons that they use on this show: the little manipulative princess, and the moralist police. They also try for this smart girl look with her glasses, which can remove sloooowly to show her ZOMG*SMARTS~! No matter what role she's in, she's always annoying - how she went on and ON about 'Waaah! Foreman stole my paper!!' was just bullshit.

Foreman awesome tonight, AND he had the right argument. From what I recall, the two are just students working under House - or something; do correct me if I'm wrong, people - and it's highly unlikely they'll remain together forever. They're colleagues, as he said so brilliantly, not friends.

However...it's so inconsistent. Having spent all of last week watching all of House, season 2, he spent a bit of time in one of the more recent ones trying to get her to take her HIV test. Something about he and House had a bet going on, and he would give her some of the money. It was comforting, it was nice... it was more than a colleague's concern. What's more, he spent most of "Hunting" annoyed at House for being so insensitive of Cameron's feelings. This sudden swerve doesn't QUITE make sense.

Still, the friggin' 0wnage was awesome. I actually laughed. She goes up to him all 'If you apologize nicely then everything will be perfect!' I half-expected her to add 'and then we could, like, go out to dinner or somethin', tehe!' And he was all 'Bitch, plz~!' It was GREAT. Bad part is, we'll have to deal with her damned angst the next few eps.