TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

House

Finally....new episode on tonight! :)

Bout fucking time. One of the best shows on television not getting seen cause American Idol needed time for Simon to be his boring asshole self.

Idol is on tonight as well, right before House...so, I wonder, why the fuck couldnt they have had both on for the last month?

Idol is on tonight as well, right before House...so, I wonder, why the fuck couldnt they have had both on for the last month?

Simon needed two hours to insult people while Paula Adbol tries desperately to prove she knows anything about talent other than how big the dick going into her is.

House should have been on. There was no excuse for House being the only heavy hitter not getting on the air. We've seen what? Like three new HOUSE episodes since the World Series?

You might be right...just 3 shows, no more than 5 since the Series. I think this is only the second one all year. It was off for baseball, Xmas, and Idol.

That was a very good episode but it lost some of it's special quality being a month behind what happened. Didn't really see him being the one to call it off but it's not shocking at all.

The next new one looks even better

Because 2 hours of Idol=bigger ratings then one hour of Idol.

This was on tonight ?!?!?!

Let me just say, I fucking HATE Fox, and their fucking million episodes of American Idol per week.

WOW.

Tonights House was so fucked up. Cuddy giving House a taste of his own medicine (literally) by giving him a placebo was fucking awesome. The chick diddling her daddy and then turning out to be a dude is just way out there.

But the model was the perfect woman

that just happened to be a hermaphadite. Poor child was having sex with everybody to prove to herself that she was beautiful.

This was on tonight ?!?!?!

Let me just say, I fucking HATE Fox, and their fucking million episodes of American Idol per week.

They did promote the show moving to Monday, fairly well last week and through-out the week.

Episode looks good, I'll watch it tomorrow.

I figured out she was a dude from the preview sadly but it was still awesome how House revealed it to her. And his total lack of leg muscle was fucked up looking, probably more fucked than the guy with breasts.

Did anyone else feel like the writers of Nip/Tuck took over for an episode? The show went way out there on this one and just crammed it all into the hour. Man with breasts, daddy diddling supermodel with balls inside, and House's leg. I mean good GOD!

Guest Ronixis

There is a meme going around gamefaqs anime boards, there is lady poster and she/he pretends to be Bridget from Guilty Gear...well as you can well imagine- the boys dont care- and when somebody who has never heard of GG sees bridget and says shes hot- they tell him that he got Bridget Boi'd.

Just this episode reminds me alot of the gotcha meme.

Man that father got OWNED... I mean OWNED...

Yea, it's only still a top 20 show.

Because of the Olympics and the fact that they only make 22-24 episodes, they have to do that. This way they can finish the season strong with a run of new shows.

Yea, it's only still a top 20 show.

Because of the Olympics and the fact that they only make 22-24 episodes, they have to do that. This way they can finish the season strong with a run of new shows.

I guess that is too logical for these people, they need to find a way to blame Fox for putting one of it's top shows on Hiatus so that way it doesn't go against the Olympics and to give it a straight stretch run to the finish.

If there was no Olympics, House would be all re-runs in March anyways. What is better? More re-runs (which you can get on USA) or new fresh episodes?

AI gets monster ratings, Fox is hardly hurting House.