TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

TSM NBA H2H: Year 3~

Yeah, how dare you attempt to have a life and do this draft at the same time, bob!

We don't need a fuckin' time limit. We can't all sit at our computers for 24 hours a day and wait for our turn to pick, some of us sleep, have jobs, or go to school in bob's case. Or maybe even *gasp* put THOUGHT into who they're going to draft.

Guess what: Last year's time limit was 24 hours, and I don't recall any complaints. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE. This year, there's been ONE instance where there's been more time than that between picks (not counting the first round where I had to get a new person for Shanghai), and we're getting numerous complaints, and even one instance where about four or five time complaints were posted between picks that were TWO HOURS APART.

Believe it or not, people, I *am* sending PM's out to people letting them know when they're up. That is, the ones who aren't hitting F5 every ten seconds in this thread to see if the people in front of them have picked yet. I'm no more happy about it than you guys are, but it's really the only thing that can be done to get this draft moving.

It's moving briskly enough from where I'm sitting. 61 picks in eighteen days is a good pace, considering that we've hit a brick wall at the beginning of Round 2 (rounds with everyone involved).

87 picks to go.

It's moving briskly enough from where I'm sitting.

Agreed. I don't really see much reason for all the complaining about these offline drafts, personally. Heck, we're already over halfway done with the whole thing.