TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

1000 Reasons why Late Night with Conan O'Brien

283. It seemed like Conan paid a visit to a certain werewolf before tonight's show. For someone who had been up over 40 hours or whatever he said, he was certainly animated. He was moving all over the place during the monologue, it was strange. Then he freaked out about lower back tattoos during the Trump interview and just wouldn't stop talking about them when he probably should have been wrapping up the interview. He also lost his train of thought for a bit, which is the first time I've seen him do that. Saying stuff like "I'm on something" and "I'm on a drug" added to my suspicion. It was funny to watch.

284. "Anyone named Barron is destined for success." Something to think about.

And tonight, he didn't do the Leno impression (kinda sounds like Beaker) before Actual Items and just addressed him as "Mr. Leno". :(

When you've been unable to sleep, usually you'll at least hop yourself up on buttloads of caffeine so you can be awake when you absolutely have to.

261: One of Ali G's characters on conan and conan getting pissed legit. I think it was Borat. It was funny as hell and had me in stiches.

Everything Cohen said during that show was gold.

"You like-a do a sex crime? High five!"

Conan: "NO! I'm not high-fiving ses crimes!"

"Queen Latifah? She is a-nice! I want to make a romance insides of her!"

Conan: "How can you say that about Queen Latifah?"

"But not by force"

Conan: "wait, why'd you have to add the last part?"

"I want to make a liquid explosion on Queen Latifah!"

Conan: * Just gets out of his chair and walks around holding his head *

286: Artie Kendall, The Offensive Radio Ghost

"The poor are all just lazy parasites

Who don't deserve their consitutional rights

Insead of giving food and jobs

To those no good dirty slobs

We should kill em off with gladiator fights, bobbity boo"

Isn't Conan only two years away from taking over the Tonight Show? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Leno was supposed to (or forced to) retire in 2008.

288. Every crowd groan during If They Mated

289. He used the letters W-W-F. He gonna get his ass sued now!

Isn't Conan only two years away from taking over the Tonight Show? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Leno was supposed to (or forced to) retire in 2008.

I believe so, maybe that's why they're starting him on doing Monday shows so he'll be used to it for when he takes over.

291. from 2 weeks ago, Conan had the youngest zoologist guy on the show. The Bengal tiger bite sthe nipple off the baby bottle and the guy sai d"Imagine if that was your nipple. Conans face was priceless. Then a tiger chewed up his couch and his response of "whos going to pay for that....we got that at Ikea 8 years ago!" was great, the handlers cover up the chewed spot with a black cloth and conan says "is that what you do when you destroy something, cover it with a towel?"

Conan impersonates the kangaroo and it starts to jump towards him so he runs and screams, then as it backs off he goes into his boxing stance.

Zoo guy sits on alligators back, conan doesnt want to so his sits on guy siiting on gator, then spins his tie and does a whipping motion with it then says "what the hell am I doing?"

this was a great segment I wish I had recorded

292. Rock On Conan last night. great as usual. conan was extra goofy too and rock was more than happy to oblige and be goofy too. Talking about Dunkin Donuts wanting toname a donut after rock, and rock saying that "it had better be really long" and Conans reaction was great. Then Rock showed Conan a football move and Conan said hey you better watch out when you grab me like that, I could reverse it and tear your shoulder out the socket (then he jumped on the table and off)

293. New Camera shots

Conan is good as usual but nothing, nothing can beat Stephen Colbert's search for his "son", a bald eagle featuring Rick Okasik(sp?) from the Cars. "Oh no, he's going to Canada. My boy is a draft doger!"

294. The Grub Man costume returns for the 7th time, this time as a gift basket delivered to Meredith Vierra by Announcer Joel Goddard (complete with "akward chemistry" that is Joel and Mer just stare and smile blankly to end the segment)

295. Conan sings the "Charles In Charge" theme like it was a (as guest Matthew Perry put it) a "british musical

296. Conan mentions his 92 Ford Taurus needs to get "pimped" by guest XZibit

297. New NBC lineup - "tuesday weld and the girl who played wednesday adams star in their new sitcom- Sunday Night Football"

298. The guy who plays Prep H Raymond and others does a "live" report from "Texas Stadium" to hype SNF with Cowboys playing. The camera angle is taken from like a huge distance away (which obviously is a blue screen effect of the stadium) Conan asks how far awy is the cameraman and he responds a quarter mile cuz he forgot his press pass. Then he "interviews Roger Staubach" (in reality he holds up a trash bag and does the voice,badly) Conan says "thats a trash bag, you ass"

Guest Connzilla

300. During the summer one of Connans guest asked him how tall he was Connan responed that he was 6'4-6'5 but including his hair he is over 11 feet tall.

299. Late Night Rain Delay with Bob Costas and La Bamba "sliding" on the tarp-covered desk.

that was awesome :D

301. Last Week Max claimed that his name was really MOX WEENBERG and the bands real name was MOXX WEENBERG AND THE MOX WEENBERG SIEN (which he claimed was a german word and that its sounding alike to seven is pure coincidence cuz it has hothing ot do with the number of bandmates). Then Joel says his name is osmehting else and then audience members change their names and it goes on like this

302. Late Night with Conan O'Brien on "SkeleVision". Conan, the Max Weinberg Seven, the guests, and even the audience were all skeletons for this Halloween special. I just couldn't stop laughing, specially during the monologue and the "In the Year 2000" bit. Conan is truly a pioneer.

Note to Jericholic82: Connzilla already did #300, so yours should be #301.

302. Late Night with Conan O'Brien on "SkeleVision". Conan, the Max Weinberg Seven, the guests, and even the audience were all skeletons for this Halloween special. I just couldn't stop laughing, specially during the monologue and the "In the Year 2000" bit. Conan is truly a pioneer.

duly noted and fixed

the skeleton show was awesome

dont know how to number these since they happened a couple weeks ago and I neglected to post them

Conan plays footsie with Regis fpor no apparant reason and gets creeped out by it

Conan switched ties with La Bamba and cut the back part off, then gave it to Joe Buck who actually wore it during Game 1 of the world series

the last "tv channels" bit, "The black guy with big honky legs" channel, featuring the 8th(?) use of the grub man costume as the big honky legs

Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Anyone who didn't see Skelevision 06. NBC is reairing it tonight at 3:00 am

303. Borat chasing Conan around the stage with scissors, in an attempt to get his valuable "red pubice."

Is there not a Youtube of this one?

303. Borat chasing Conan around the stage with scissors, in an attempt to get his valuable "red pubice."

Is there not a Youtube of this one?

On Conan's section on NBC.com they have a lot of videos from the show including the recent Borat one.