TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

1000 Reasons why Late Night with Conan O'Brien

255. "Max told Shaq 'LSU's going down and there isn't a thing you or your so-called large penis can do about it. Now let's see what's going on down there.' Then Max looked down Shaq's pants....and then turned white as a ghost"

256. "Bob Vila told Shaq 'Florida's going all the way and there isn't a thing you or your so-called large penis can do about it. Now let's see what's going on down there.' Then Bob looked down Shaq's pants....and then turned white as a ghost."

I missed the xmas thing, cnbc doesnt show repalys anymore so Ill have to wait untill next week (here nbc shows reruns of that days previous weeks ep, like if today is tuesday, then tonight(or tomorrow) at like 3 am they show the previous weeks episode

BTW

216: New college mascots, the Iowa (i think) Jugband Hitlers and The (forgot school) Guy whose bulge vaguely resembles Don Zimmer

I finally saw this xmas one recently when they showed repeat s on nbc,freaking hilarious it had me and my sister ROTFL

261: One of Ali G's characters on conan and conan getting pissed legit. I think it was Borat. It was funny as hell and had me in stiches.

262. The show with Dana Carvey, John Ritter and cooking with Ted Nugent. This was around 2004 a couple months before John died. The end was so damn good.

263: John cena calling Sabu "A geinue"

I love Stewart but conan smokes him in every way. He's up there with Colbert.

264. Dick Cheney as fog mist.

265. Darrell Hammond in the rafters was hilarious.

I can't see how Colbert compares to Conan. Conan doesn't look like he's reading every word off a teleprompter/cue cards. Only some.

Honestly, I watch Colbert pretty much for the Word and even that is hit and miss most of the time. Conan seems to make his guests the most comfortable during interviews and he has that kind of Letterman-ian wit (which has a bit of Carson mixed in) that I prefer far over Leno's style.

261: One of Ali G's characters on conan and conan getting pissed legit. I think it was Borat. It was funny as hell and had me in stiches.

262. The show with Dana Carvey, John Ritter and cooking with Ted Nugent. This was around 2004 a couple months before John died. The end was so damn good.

263: John cena calling Sabu "A geinue"

I love Stewart but conan smokes him in every way. He's up there with Colbert.

Oh man I was just thinking about the Carvey and Ritter show. Ritter was discussing how some people were pissed cuz of a threes company episode where Ritters shorts were so short his balls were sticking out . ritters response was great. then he and conan just acting goofy was wonderful.

Cenas recent appearance was great. Calling sabu a genie had me rolling. and then he was asking about the u cant see me hand wave and saying thats a pretty cool move, he becomes instantly invisible.

267. Stephen Colbert on conan: Singing Church songs, Talking Lord of the rings and totally out of character.

Damn, you beat me.

270. Abe Vigoda blowing his sno-cone on the audience member was worth a mention alone (of course, the Masturbating Bear cameo outdid that)

271. The devil's exit

272.) Jewish Food Product destroying Mel Gibson Movie Poster

273.) Conan's studio audience isn't made up of Che Guvera t-shirt wearing pot head hippies.

275.) Hotdogs for Homophobes. "Hetero friendly shapes like a pair slip joint plyers, a baseball signed by the 86 Mets, and a DVD of Goodfellas"

"Wow, tastes like a hot dog, and I don't feel like I did that time in the army."

276.) Conan using hardcore FMW footage as a disturbing video in his lullaby.

"The More you Know" Thanksgiving. (or maybe Christmas)

Max: You know, while you're sitting with your family in your warm house, enjoying a hot meal, remember that there's people out there on the streets in the cold. They're called hookers. Go get 'em!

279.) In The Year 2000, Kevin Nealon Edition: "After Joan Rivers has her make up confinscated by airport security, even terrorists will realize they they have gone too far."

Andy Richter is a huge fan... Conan seems "out of it" when wrestlers appear on his show. Unrelated note, wikipedia states that Adam Sandler and Jim Carey are big wrestling fans and declined to be in Nacho Libre because it "made fun of the sport they love".