TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 10/1 Impact Thread

Guest Askewniverse
When did Brown turn face? And why the hell did they turn him heel anyway?

J-E DOUBLE F J A DOUBLE R E DOUBLE T.

It was a rhetorical question.

Don West (on the Canadian Destroyer): "I wish I could describe it, but I can't."

I guess "flipping piledriver" is too hard to say.

I am loving this. This is the type of Wrestling Show I love. Wall to Wall Action, great work, and just plain intensity.

I haven't been this into a Wrestling Show like this (I can't miss a moment in to it.) for a LONG time.

Guest Fook_Theta
Hail Sabin and all that junk.

lol nice one. How badly did that hurt when his shins landed on the exposed guardrail doing an Asai moonsault?

He's wearing the shin guards but there would probably be some bruising.

Shelly/Williams/Sabin was a great spotfest sprint... just what they needed on the first show.

Crowd is turned up loud... I like it.

Guest Fook_Theta

Who did Jeff Hardy have to blow to get his own dvd with the likes of Styles and Raven?

Guest *KNK*
Who did Jeff Hardy have to blow to get his own dvd with the likes of Styles and Raven?

You are aware that Jeff Hardy is argueably TNA's biggest name and among the most over on the roster correct?

Wrestling is a business. Jeff Hardy has the biggest individual fanbase of the entire TNA roster...Those fans buy Jeff Hardy DVD's...TNA makes money.

Just out of curiousty...but doesn't the spiderweb tattoo on the elbow, in prison, mean something like you've killed a guy, or that you're racist or something like that?

(Even though I'm guessing in this case it's just because he like's spiders...as he's always had something involving one on his tights)

Guest Fook_Theta
Just out of curiousty...but doesn't the spiderweb tattoo on the elbow, in prison, mean something like you've killed a guy,  or that you're racist or something like that?

(Even though I'm guessing in this case it's just because he like's spiders...as he's always had something involving one on his tights)

Yes a spiderweb on the elbow means you've killed a black person. The larger the web/more spiders means you've killed multiple black people. Aryan Nation/Neo-nazi thing I guess.

Rhino supposely has it for a different reason but I cannot remember exactly why. I've always been alittle suspicious considering how crazy the ECW locker room was at the time, and New Jack does have a few comfirmed kills.

Guest *KNK*
The DVDs are at Amazon.com, $22.48 for Hardy and Styles, $17.49 for Best of X and Raven.

If your local Wal-Mart will carry them, you can likely subtract a little off that price.

What a great show.. I havent watched WWE lately, because this is exactly what WWE is not.. Good.

Oh.. and I can just imagine the expression on someone's face, who hasn't seen TNA before, when Petey hit that Destroyer.