TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Smallville Season 5 Thread

Why is it everytime I see a commerical for something on WB, I feel like I'm watching a commerical for either "Felicity" or "Dawson's Creek"?

edit: Or "Angel".

Edited by Y2Jerk

Okay...so I haven't really watched Smallville since the second season...are they supposed to be in college now?

The pressure of keeping Clark's secret, plus the fact that he was almost killed because of it, got to Pete and he decided to move to another city. I thought he was supposed to make guest appearances, but he hasn't yet.

Well on the show she's Chloe's cousin, so she came into town when Chloe was supposedly dead to look for her and she became friends with the Kents.

At the end of Season 3 Chloe was going to testify against Lionel Luthor so she was put on witness protection. However, the house she was put in was blown up. They were tipped off about the attempt on her life before hand and chose a house that had a secret passage used during the "Underground Railroad" days and snuck her out through there before the house blew up. Everyone thought Chloe was dead because they hid her until Lionel's trial. That's what brought Lois to Smallville.

I actually knew that part...I should've said why is she STILL on the show? I figured she'd leave after Chloe was found alive (or whatever happened).

Guest Askewniverse
The pressure of keeping Clark's secret, plus the fact that he was almost killed because of it, got to Pete and he decided to move to another city.

And because Pete's mom got a job in another city. That probably made his decision a bit easier.

Well I had my doubts about this episode until the end with Clark and Lex. Atleast now they're giving even their throwaway episodes some significance in the overall story arc. If Clark was right about Lex setting him up, which he probably was.

Guest Askewniverse

They actually got through an episode without giving Clark's powers back. Maybe the writers are starting to change.

I wasn't impressed with this episode at all, but it left enough still lying there for me to want to tune in next week.

The villains were a bit lame in this one. I'd like to see them do an episode where Clark, without powers, has to actually deal with a human threat. Someone that ordinarily wouldn't pose a threat to him when he has powers. It would be a welcome change from the random meteor freak.

Ok quick question for you all. If you had a choice who would you rather get with:

A: Lana

B: Chloe

C: Lois

and so nobobdy asks why I didn't include her

D: Martha Kent

My choice would be Chloe.

I've been a Chloe fan ever since the first season. Though she was infinitely more interesting than Lana, and something about her appeals to me on the visual level more than Lana as well.

Of course, Lois ain't too bad either. I believe I saw her pole dancing in a preview for the upcoming season. Depending on how it goes, that episode may be on my DVR for a while.

Guest JMA

I'd go with Lois easily.

Anyway, I like how the writers are trying to decompress the episodes more. While decompression can be bad, it can also help a show--particularly a show like Smallville. The less episodic feel is a welcome change.

Of course, Lois ain't too bad either.  I believe I saw her pole dancing in a preview for the upcoming season.  Depending on how it goes, that episode may be on my DVR for a while.

I think nearly every guy is definitely curious about that episode.

Erica Durance already got naked (or topless) in some shit movie a few years back (horror flick, I forget which one). Random pole dance just isn't going to cut it now.

Lana > *

Ok quick question for you all.  If you had a choice who would you rather get with:

A:  Lana

B: Chloe

C: Lois

and so nobobdy asks why I didn't include her

D:  Martha Kent

My choice would be Chloe.

I'll go with Chloe.

Funny, I thought most guys were ga-ga over Lana, but I see there seems to be quite a few Chloe supporters here. Glad I'm not the only one.

Guest JMA

I wonder if Terrence Stamp will ever appear on screen as Jor-El. You'd think he'd want to show Kal what he looked like. It's hard to develop a real relationship with a booming voice.