TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Smallville Season 5 Thread

Quick question for everyone. I am trying to remember if they have ever shown Lucy Lane on the show. I know Lois and Chole are cousins on the show, but have they ever mentioned Lucy?

One other question, is there a longer version of the opening theme for Smallville? I have no idea who sings it so I decided to ask on here.

Yeah there was an episode in season 4 called 'Lucy' that was about her.

The theme's done by Remy Zero. They appeared in the season 1 finale to play at the dance or something lame like that. It was memorable for the first (of many) blatant product placements on this show when they had this gem of a peice of dialog (or something like it)

Clark: "Hey these guys are pretty good."

Pete: "Yeah they are." (yells out) "Yeah Remy Zero Yeah."

Looked like such a tool.

The theme's done by Remy Zero. They appeared in the season 1 finale to play at the dance or something lame like that. It was memorable for the first (of many) blatant product placements on this show when they had this gem of a peice of dialog (or something like it)

Looked like such a tool.

I remember that. It was terrible.

Isn't that song available on the Smallville CD soundtrack?

I have never seen the Smallville soundtrack in any music store. Granted I haven't looked very hard either.

I was looking at it as Jonathan died a couple of months ago and Chole and Clark were looking at Lionel's recent calander of activities. They also checked his phone records on the day Jonathan died as well.

That is way I saw it. The death was a couple of months ago, and they were looking at it in the present.

I know that but at the beginning of the episode Clark saw his dad's ghost in the graveyard, which was taking place in the present time, and there was snow on the ground.

Oh sorry about that. I missed the first 5 minutes because I was driving home from work.

Looked like such a tool.

I remember that. It was terrible.

Isn't that song available on the Smallville CD soundtrack?

The longer version of "Save Me" is actually quite enjoyable. Its on the Remy Zero album "Golden Hum." If you like "Save Me," you'd probably like a few other songs on the album.

Okay...I really haven't paid attention to this show since Jonathon died. Is there anything that wasn't in the "previously on" that I need to know?

Once again Smallville delivers when it comes to the Season Finale. Why can't they put that much effort into the whole season?

That scene at the end with Lex standing on the rooftop while there's carnage in the streets was awesome. Poor Chloe she was just getting trampled and there's absolutely no one to save her right now. Lionel is in the same boat.

My only complaint is:

Why did Clark just stand there and gawk when Lex/Zod threw the disc out of the barn window? He saw one of those in the first episode of this season and should have known he was about to be sucked into the Phantom Zone. But instead Clark just stood there like an idiot and got yanked into the glass prison.

I guess I don't need spoiler tags, but just incase.

I was gonna ask the same question, maybe he thought it was something else, i dont know. I'm really intrigued as to how they are gonna do next season. Oh and Lex on top of the rooftop with a trenchcoat = gold!

The show was pretty well done. I can't wait for the season premire in September, so only four months away! I was glad to see that the producers of the show finally made it obivious that Lana=Evil.

As soon as I saw Chole kiss Clark because she was afraid that she may never see him again I was like "crap she is going to die"

The end of the show was great because there was this very similar musical score to the Superman movie when Clark was trapped in the Phantom Zone.

Overall I would say this was an 8 out of 10.

Once again Smallville delivers when it comes to the Season Finale. Why can't they put that much effort into the whole season?

That scene at the end with Lex standing on the rooftop while there's carnage in the streets was awesome. Poor Chloe she was just getting trampled and there's absolutely no one to save her right now. Lionel is in the same boat.

My only complaint is:

Why did Clark just stand there and gawk when Lex/Zod threw the disc out of the barn window? He saw one of those in the first episode of this season and should have known he was about to be sucked into the Phantom Zone. But instead Clark just stood there like an idiot and got yanked into the glass prison.

I guess I don't need spoiler tags, but just incase.

Maybe he threw it really fast and the scene was in slow-motion? :lol:

Is everyone coming back for next season?

Do you mean actors or viewers?

I have the same problem with this show that I had with X-Files. Unless its an episode about the series' overall mythology, I have a hard time caring about anything that happens.

Is everyone coming back for next season?

Do you mean actors or viewers?

I have the same problem with this show that I had with X-Files. Unless its an episode about the series' overall mythology, I have a hard time caring about anything that happens.

There were several non-mythological episodes from the X-Files that are awesome, like "Jose Chung's From Outer Space" or "Home". You should give them another try, you won't be disappointed.

There were some that I liked, of course, but for the most part I just wanted them to get on with the next installment of the mythology stories. The episode "Jose Chung's From Outer Space" was an exception, of course.

"That was Detective Manners. He said they just found your bleepin' UFO."