TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Smallville Season 5 Thread

Eh, as soon as it happened I knew they'd push the big "reset" button and pull a double take. Although I did like Chloe's reference to the original Superman movie with the "turn[ing] the Earth backwards on it's axis" comment. Still though, I'm glad it's not Chloe and at least they kept this part of the Superman timeline correct.

I haven't seen the show yet (I work every stupid night...and my DVR is at my mother's house) but I assumed it would be Jonathon based solely on the Superman movie (and Chloe being too obvious). His character was so awesome though...and I'm not looking forward to watching the episode.

Halfway through the show I was happy it was Lana, but I quickly realized that Jonathan was so going to be the one to die. I actually liked Schnider on the show and wish he would have survived. At least Chole is still around.

Fuck Chloe.

She's just the whore mouth that delivers the thoughts that the fanboys want to say.

We're not playing to fanboys...we're telling a story.

I would like to see Chloe's beaten, raped, tortured body laid out on the Kent farm so that Krypto could have a go at her before she is sentenced to the depths of hell...

Uh sure, whatever you say.

I'm saying that she's the person who's purposes on the show (which are 2 fold) are ridiculous.

1. She's the one who explains what's going on to the members of the audience that are too fucking stupid to follow a simple plot.

2. She's the one who they (the writers) think that they can throw into dangerous situations and those same stupid fucking viewers will believe that she will die.

Gotta agree. I know the net loves her, but I simply can't stand Chloe at this point.

Lana's even worse at this point. If I have to sit through another season of Lana and Clark ending every episode with them awkwardly discussing honesty, love, and people they can trust, I'll quit the show forever. Ok, Not really, but I'll come on the net and complain about it.

Where the hell is Lois? I'd much rather watch her in slinky bikini or trading verbal jabs with Clark. Or both. At the same time.

I see what you guys mean about Chole. However, for me it is the lesser of two evils. I find Lana to be far more annoying this Chole is all.

This Lana and Clark thing just shouldn't have gone on this long. She should have died last week. Everyone knows the story ends with Clark Kent and Lois Lane, so why keep putting this off.

I like Chloe's character. You gotta feel for her. She has feelings for Clark (or atleast she used to pretty recently), yet she's relegated to being the platonic best friend who has to hear about all his love exploits...sometimes more than she'd like to.

Lana's even worse at this point. If I have to sit through another season of Lana and Clark ending every episode with them awkwardly discussing honesty, love, and people they can trust, I'll quit the show forever. Ok, Not really, but I'll come on the net and complain about it.

Where the hell is Lois? I'd much rather watch her in slinky bikini or trading verbal jabs with Clark. Or both. At the same time.

This sentiment 100% sums up my thoughts.

However, actually killing Lana would be a terrible idea. If she has to go, she should just take off as in Birthright ("no one's heard from Lana Lang in years.")

Fuck Chloe.

She's just the whore mouth that delivers the thoughts that the fanboys want to say.

All I can see are the words "fuck," "Chloe," and "whore mouth."

I liked this week's episode. It felt like something out of a comic and it did a lot to ease Clark towards his crime fighting days. I wonder if that chick will make an appearance again sometime.

Yeah, pretty good episode this week.

HOWEVER, let me echo YNA's sentiment that if they start ending every episode with Lana showing up in Clark's barn (even though she lives in FUCKING METROPOLIS!) and the two of them looking longingly at each other while having coversations about 'honesty' and 'secrets.' There'll be some killin' to do.

I'm going to do some research and find out what really happens to a state senate seat in KS if the senator dies.

Remember, we're talking state level here, not federal. I wouldn't think a governor would be allowed to appoint a person to the state senate, who would be voting for the very bills a state governor would propose.

Missed last nights episode. Was John Schnieder still listed in the credits?

Yup Schnieder was still in the credits this week. I'm guessing as long as they use him in flashbacks (which they did this week) they'll have him in the credits.

Hell of a dull episode. Completely predictable and cliche. And I'm sick of all the Superman references, there were 3 in that episode at least. Once in a while is fine, but cramming them in to every show isn't clever, it's just corny and embarassing.

AcuVue to the rescue!

I started watching this season after missing seasons 3&4.

It's funny, that after all this time every episode ends with Lana showing up to make a speech ending with whispering "I guess we all have our secrets" and flouncing off. What a bitch. Why does everyone on the show love her?

And while Chloe may have worn thin for the regulars, at least Alison Mack is a much better actress than Kristen Kreuk.

Lana's been getting on my nerves since about the end of season 2. The whole "possessed by a witch" storyline drove me nuts because it seemed like the show became about her, not Clark, Lex, and everyone else.

As to last night, it was OK. Good to see Chloe not relegated to the "smark voice" on the show for once. Lame ending though. Strange how everyone seems to dislike Lex, yet they turn to him whenever something goes wrong. If I were him, I would've become a miserable bastard too.

I thought for sure the opening sequence of Chole naked in the shower would have been mention by you guys by now. I am disappointed in all of you!