TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Smallville Season 5 Thread

Anyone else surprised by the viewer warning in the beginning?

Also

Forget Lana, go for her Clark!

Also

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

So one thing I noticed over the past 2 episodes. Lex got Lana killed, it wasn't a dream or an illusion, he was responsible for her death. Clark himself said this when he was talking to Chloe later in that episode. So he managed to Deus Ex her death away, but that doesn't change the fact that Lex did get her killed. So then why is Clark been putting up with his usual shit. Whay the fuck hasn't he gone Superboy Prime on Lex's ass yet?

Also

So one thing I noticed over the past 2 episodes. Lex got Lana killed, it wasn't a dream or an illusion, he was responsible for her death. Clark himself said this when he was talking to Chloe later in that episode. So he managed to Deus Ex her death away, but that doesn't change the fact that Lex did get her killed. So then why is Clark been putting up with his usual shit. Whay the fuck hasn't he gone Superboy Prime on Lex's ass yet?

I applaud you for turning "Superboy Prime" into an adjective.

Also

I applaud you for turning "Superboy Prime" into an adjective.

Thank you sir. I propose a verb form of it as well. Like if someone get's beat up really bad: "Dude, you just got Superboy Prim'd!"

I'll admit I've always had a soft spot for a Clark/Chloe relationship. Chloe has always gotten the shaft when it comes to romantic relationships on the show. They should atleast give her a boyfriend or something...as long as he's not an annoying character or doesn't turn out to be evil.

I'll admit I've always had a soft spot for a Clark/Chloe relationship. Chloe has always gotten the shaft when it comes to romantic relationships on the show. They should atleast give her a boyfriend or something...as long as he's not an annoying character or doesn't turn out to be evil.

Whatever, she fucked Jimmy Olsen. That's good enough.

I think it was last season, when she was talking to Lana about having sex or not. She said she lost her virginity to a guy named "Jimmy" when she went to Metropolis and was an intern at the Daily Planet.

I think it was last season, when she was talking to Lana about having sex or not. She said she lost her virginity to a guy named "Jimmy" when she went to Metropolis and was an intern at the Daily Planet.

Yeah and said something about how he was "cute in a sort of 'bow tie' way" or something.

Jimmy Olsen popped Chloe. Too funny.

I so missed that episode. Hopefully I will catch a rerun of that episode.

The episode last night was pretty good. The reveal at the end was not what I was expecting.

Yeah and said something about how he was "cute in a sort of 'bow tie' way" or something.

Jimmy Olsen popped Chloe. Too funny.

Isn't Jimmy Olsen about 10 years younger than Clark, though?

I so missed that episode. Hopefully I will catch a rerun of that episode.

The episode last night was pretty good. The reveal at the end was not what I was expecting.

Yeah I admit it I marked out at that ending. Quite unexpected. Raises some serious questions though.

What did everyone think of this weeks episode? The episode was ok but not great. My favorite part was where Jonathan and Clark were able to see each other and the great speech that Jonathan made.

Next weeks episode looks great though.

Last nights episode was somewhat disappointing. I expected the show to deal with Clark telling his mama that Lionel knows his secret but they never touched upon it.

Although to be fair, it does appear that it will be touched upon next week.

I have been too, they could be doing a lot cooler stuff, esp. with Brainiac.....

Tonight's ep: "Lionel Luthor finds himself the victim of a mysterious tormentor who uses a series of life or death riddles and puzzles that eventually pit Lionel against Martha Kent."

In other words Smallville is doing their own SAW.

Yeah, blatant (understatement) ripoff of SAW. I still liked it though. Still trying to figure out what's going on with Lionel there at the end. Looks like he was reacting the same way Clark was when the crystals were calling him.

Last nights was actually pretty good. For the first time, I thought Welling actually showed some acting ability when he saw Lana and Lex making out.

The ending seemed forced though with Martha telling Lois that she needs to look closer at the men she should let into her life.

Last nights was actually pretty good. For the first time, I thought Welling actually showed some acting ability when he saw Lana and Lex making out

About 4 years too late, though.

Thier slowburning the Braniac thing because he's supposedly coming back for season 6. I'm guessing 5 will end with a cliffhanger (as usual) and then 6 will probably be the last as Clark finally "accepts his destiny" at the end.

Quick question for everyone. I am trying to remember if they have ever shown Lucy Lane on the show. I know Lois and Chole are cousins on the show, but have they ever mentioned Lucy?

One other question, is there a longer version of the opening theme for Smallville? I have no idea who sings it so I decided to ask on here.