TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Bon Jovi ticket prices

So Bon Jovi tickets for their show here in Connecticut go on sale tomorrow. I wasn't terribly impressed with their new album, and would have gone just to hear some of the classes, but I went on ticketmaster, and starting prices for tickets for Bon Jovi at Mohegan Sun are 95 dollars! While it is true that they are significantly higher because the indians are going to rape you for ever last dime they can, 95 for balcony seats is insane, even Rolling Stones in Hartford were only ab out 45 for the lawn. Cheacking other venues, it looks like Bon Jovi is getting at least 60 dollars+ a seat just about everywhere else too. Are there really that many people stupid enough to pay these outrageous prices for the bands to justify charging them?

What I don't get is the Eagles charging almost 100 dollars for their tix when all they do is sit on chairs the whole time and not do anything.

Theyre standing for most of the show and do move about some...ex - Walsh clowns around alot during 'Lifes Been Good to Me So Far'. The ticket prices are still disgusting though.

Front row tickets to see Bill Cosby go for around $450.

Bill Cosby coming to the Morris...

TICKET PRICES:

$ 50.00 - Pit, Orchestra, Main, Boxes, Mezzanine

$ 43.00 - 1st & 2nd Balcony

$ 35.00 - 3rd Balcony