TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

50 Cent: Bulletproof

For a second there, I thought the pic was from Def Jam Vendetta.

Anyway, there's a market for the game, I suppose, so the braintrust behind it can't be too inept.

50 Cent can keep his game and his retarded marketing spin. Yeah, we know you were shot nine times, thanks for reminding us every time we fucking see you on TV. Idiot.

I would buy it if I could shoot him alot.

Those are some great models in that shot up there though.

Guest DVD Spree
It's everything you ever thought it would be :D

GTA with a famous rapper cut and pasted in?

Actually, I meant it in an ironic way.

Although it did draw a bigger crowd than San Andreas did when Ubisoft brought it down…

No. I think the bullets went through him alright.

I would think he is just lucky to have a wire on all the time so the abulance was able to get there quickly.

I've always wondered how precisely he survived that....I assume a wire is something to allow him contact to the police, or do I have this wrong? What is the story?

I've always wondered how precisely he survived that....I assume a wire is something to allow him contact to the police, or do I have this wrong? What is the story?

He mostyl got shot in his arms and legs, but when he got shot in the mouth the bullet got lodged in lower gum area. Had it went through the bone it would have through his sinuses, back eye area, and out of his temple.

What is the story/point to this game.  Is it just to be 50 cent and gang bang?

In 50 Cent's video game, 50 gets caught in a web of corruption, double-crosses and shady deals that lead him on a bloody path New York's drug underworld. Working with the unlikeliest of allies, the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city, uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications. The streets are watching as 50 Cent blasts his way to the truth.

Pretty much what you said.

I thought he was shot la bunch of times in the face, guess I had the story wrong

Me and a few co-workers were talking about the game yesterday becaues I put a display of the case so people could take a peak at it and maybe (shudders) pre- order the game. I remember when the game was first annouced. I had kids asking about it all the time. I know whats going to happen with this game too, its going to sell a lot of copies and it will be traded back in a lot of times too but unfortunaily since it'll sell a lot and the vendors keep track of the sales, a sequal will be made, then the same thing will happen, it'll sell a lot of copies then those copies will be traded right back in. It's going to be horrible i can already tell.

Guest DVD Spree

Lloyd Banks can pick locks and Tony Yayo is a weapons and explosives expert.

Nuff said.

I thought he was shot la bunch of times in the face, guess I had the story wrong

One of the shots did hit him in the face. I believe the caliber of gun used was like a Saturday Night special .22 or something along those lines.

My uncle Dale, when he was younger got shot 9 times in the face and neck. He died earlier this year from a heart attack. Between him and me walking away from getting hit by a car going 55 MPH, I say my family's indestructible.

mind explaining that last one?

Sure.

Lloyd Bank's album "The Big Withdrawl" leaked recently & rumor has it that he left it in some girl's car & he made her mad which lead to her givin it some other guy which lead to it gettin leaked onto the net.

Another rapper (Joe Budden) said this in one of his songs in reference to the situation:

And these young motherfuckers is about to fuck up

Like leavin' their whole career in some bitch car

No name, but it's no sublime

Nigga you know who you are, I'll end it 'fore it goes too far

Banks sent a diss to Budden on one of the songs which appears on his leaked advance album which lead to Budden firing the above diss back at him.

Edited by Da Maintenance Man