TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/10/05

Guest jenzie

may i say something .....

i only watched the start of raw (taped the rest though), and .....

I APPLAUDE EVERYTHING THAT STEPHANIE MACMAHON DID!!

yes, even slapping the taste out of lillian's mouth

:headbang:

hope she runs riot on the show

that is all

[gets on soapbox]On JR's ross report he actually tried to defend the fact that there were commercials during the 30 min. iron man match and said it actually made the match better?? wtf? Don't they get it? It will only be better when there are no commercials during matches. Then he says on raw that you can see the "action" on wwe.com. What a bunch of idiots.

[/soapbox]

Oh and steph fails to realize that she was the mcmahon that people dislike the most and want to see get stunned not b/c she is an effective heel, but b/c we just don't want to see her on TV. We don't hate the character she plays, we hate HER. If the WWE is paying more attention to the internet, I hope they read this.

Guest Zarock

So I guess that means a Shane face-turn? Only reason I can see for having Linda appear. Oh, and by that I mean one that doesn't have to do with Shane having other plans or something.

The biggest problem with the Linda heel turn wasn't her bad acting, in my opinion. To me, it was the fact that she seemed hesitant to do it. Also, she did one of the worst kick to the crotch moments I've ever seen. Her foot was obviously 6-7 inches away from JR's gonnads. At least try to make it look convincing.

The biggest problem with the Linda heel turn wasn't her bad acting, in my opinion. To me, it was the fact that she seemed hesitant to do it. Also, she did one of the worst kick to the crotch moments I've ever seen. Her foot was obviously 6-7 inches away from JR's gonnads. At least try to make it look convincing.

Yea thats true, the kick reminded me of wm 17 when She was hesitant to kick vince

Vince clearly hates the Internet fans. Why else would he want to start shuffling his family out there every single week. This ain't 1998 and 1999, it's no longer fresh Vinnie Mac. In fact, it's more lame than "The Rick" commercials for Sportscenter.

What we should do next week is when we're told when Vince is coming on with his brood, we all switch the channels to UFC or Monday Night Football. Hell, give Greta Van Susteren or Cheap Seats a watch if needed. When he sees ratings way down for them, maybe they'll stay in the background and off camera.

Didn't look any worse than her bailing out of the Stunner halfway through.

Anybody capture that, by the way? I think I could watch that on a loop for a solid hour. :lol:

For something like a fieldgoal kick, the only way to sell it is if it's stiff... It's not like Ross is going to father any more children, so why not put the balls to the wall (pun intended)

And, I'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather had Stephanie (whom I find very pretty, no matter who anyone says) on TV than Linda. Linda's best acting was when she was a crazy invalid, and that's 'cause it hit close to home.

Now that you guys mention it, I do remember Linda mentioning how the family had spent 2 years in counseling. WWE just has such a strong track-record of disregarding history, that I didn't even put 2 and 2 together at the time.

Okay, I was wrong. Kinda. Outside of the McMahon stuff, the rest of the show was really good. I actually watched a tag match main event for once instead of flipping around until I saw something else had come on. First time I've done that in ages.

But the McMahon stuff doesn't make any sense, even if Linda is the one perma-face we're used to her being. Is Austin supposed to come back and wrestle as a part of this "huge" storyline? But what about the Hogan match then? Is Hogan going to side with the McMahons also? Man, fuck this stuff. I wouldn't watch these segments if I didn't jones for Stephanie. And she smokes! Awesome.

Trish and her new fan is basically a rehash of Sable and Tori.

Rob Conway just basically became the Legend killer of crappy gimmicks.

And next week we get cheap pop Mick Foley.

Trish and her new fan is basically a rehash of Sable and Tori.

Rob Conway just basically became the Legend killer of crappy gimmicks.

And next week we get cheap pop Mick Foley.

exactly, since they moved to usa, vince had an idea that they would pretend its 1998 and the ratings would double or triple

There's a really lame kayfabe interview with Linda McMahon up on their site right now:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mcmahonsunited

The worst part, aside from imagining her saying all this with her hella bad acting skillz, is this paragraph:

There is never a reason for a man to put his hands on another woman. From what I understand Austin has a history of doing this.

Where the fuck has she been? I guess she also forgot the time that she promoted Austin to Chairman or CEO or whatever way back when. :huh:

There's a really lame kayfabe interview with Linda McMahon up on their site right now:

The worst part, aside from imagining her saying all this with her hella bad acting skillz, is this paragraph:

There is never a reason for a man to put his hands on another woman. From what I understand Austin has a history of doing this.

Where the fuck has she been? I guess she also forgot the time that she promoted Austin to Chairman or CEO or whatever way back when. :huh:

Shhhhhhhh! You're not supposed to remember that!

and later made him RAW CO-GM

Austin got some of his loudest cheers for giving Stacy the stunner after she didn't want to drink a beer. Austin could skin a human baby and eat it's heart...as long as he doesn't do it at the request of Vince, he'll be a face.

Outside of the McMahon stuff, the rest of the show was really good.

Agreed. The main event was pretty good, Cena was actually good on the mic for once, the womans match was watchable, and Chris Masters was actually in a decent match. Other than the McMahons, it was a decent show.