TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

White Sox/Angels ALCS Thread

Guest Brian

Well, I thought he might have dropped it, not bounced, but the ump called him out and that should have been the end of it.

Look, don't flame me. Just because they lost doesnt mean you should flame me. I meant they had to, they had to win this game, if not they go down 2-0 with 3 to play in Anaheim, thats a death warrant. Now its at least possible to come back to Chicago with 1 win in Anaheim. Yeah, I'm a fan of the sox, but you Moe's are obviously frothing at the mouth because of a play where the batter should have been tagged if there was ANY doubt on the behalf of the catcher, if the catcher's glove touches the ground on a 3rd strike he should tag him. It was a heads up play by Pierzynski, he saw the glove hit the dirt, and ran...he didnt even see the Ump throw his fist. Plus, just because the home plate ump calls him out doesnt mean the play is dead, the 1st and 3rd base umps can overrule him due to better position.

Yes, because calling me Hawk Harrelson is an Insult....you guys are pathetic. Game's over.

Plus, just because the home plate ump calls him out doesnt mean the play is dead, the 1st and 3rd base umps can overrule him due to better position.

Yes, they certainly looked like they had a clue what the hell was going on.

Sorry but no rule says a catcher has to tag the runner. It's common sense to do so, but if Paul believes Eddinger called him out than he has every right to toss the ball to the mound.

Paul believing it doesn't make it so. Championships have been lost on assumptions.

It doesn't. He does have the right to assume by the umpires actions he was out. You right it's wise to play it safe, but it's not Paul's fault this happened.

That's the best way to go about it. Don't say it's about time they got a call and that they had to win. A Happy Medium has the right idea.

I had no idea that there was membership required to post in a baseball thread on a pro wreestling message board. From now on, I'll make sure to make a post every three seconds and maybe just maybe you boys will begin to appreciate my contribution...because...well...thats all I really want...your acceptance :throwup:

You must, or you wouldn't be here after being banished to Whiny Bitches. You must have waited a long time.

You must, or you wouldn't be here after being banished to Whiny Bitches.  You must have waited a long time.

You really arent very good at this, isn't it bedtime?

I really wish the Big Hurt was playing in this series...

No Lie, after all these years, the 94 season that looked so good until disaster struck (Strike) You just know hes dying for one at bat

Most people post during the season.  Not just when their team clinches a playoff berth.

I posted a few times I think...maybe not, but I dont know its a little more exciting to post during the playoffs. I dont get why you all jumped my shit when all I did was have a dissenting opinion. Starting to remind me of the old CE Nazi's