TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

World Series-Astros vs White Sox

Guest Brian

They aren't going to score again on their own accord. It's Houston's game to win or lose.

I wonder what happens if they run out of pitchers. Position players come in to pitch sure, but being its national league game, and they've pinch hit for the pitchers a few times, they can't have many guys left on the bench to come in either..

Hmm.

Id be affraid to canibalize my starting rotation by using a starter in this game and then go on to lose the game.

Definitely wouldnt do it if I was the White Sox. The astros I figure are in a must win position now, given they've gone this far and they cant afford to go down 3-0.

Guest *KNK*

Having to be @ work in 6 1/2 hours should motivate me to go to sleep but Im a sucker for extra innings.

Guest Wart

With Astacio and Marte now in the game, it may not last very much longer. Of course, now watch it last about 10 more innings.

At this point, I'm tempted to say the Astros don't even deserve to win this. They have one hit since the fourth. Ten walks, yeah, but this team is atrocious when it comes to getting runners in. Of course, I don't wanna see the Sox win, but jeez, it's clear that the Astros are only winning via the walkoff homer.

At this point, I'm tempted to say the Astros don't even deserve to win this.

I was muttering that to myself back when they blew the 4-0 lead... however long ago that was

No way the Astros come back down 3-0

I sure hope not. I'm sick of all these Wild Card teams winning the Series lately.

Nothing against the concept, I just think there's a certain justice to the best teams winning it all.