TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quit Calling My Mama

New Dawn Marie photo

Id hit it too I dont descriminate....

I have a secret to tell you guys: Women get fat when they're pregnant.

Exactly. You guys act like she's eaten herself to that point. She's pregnant, dammit, and believe it or not, when you're pregnant, you might just gain a little weight. At least that's what you HOPE happens when you're pregnant. Some of you guys will NEVER be able to handle being married, or having kids, because you can't stand the thought of someone looking like something other than a twig with big breasts. The immaturity level (like calling her a coked-out Tammy Sytch) on this board is sometimes absolutely astounding.

I do agree with CanadianChick though - who wears clothes like that when they're pregnant? I kind of expected a more conservative look, but oh well. If I had breasts like that, I'd show them off too. Nothing wrong with being proud of yourself . . .

What's wrong with pregnant titties Lushus? Do they get deformed or something?

I have a secret to tell you guys: Women get fat when they're pregnant.

Exactly. You guys act like she's eaten herself to that point. She's pregnant, dammit, and believe it or not, when you're pregnant, you might just gain a little weight. At least that's what you HOPE happens when you're pregnant. Some of you guys will NEVER be able to handle being married, or having kids, because you can't stand the thought of someone looking like something other than a twig with big breasts. The immaturity level (like calling her a coked-out Tammy Sytch) on this board is sometimes absolutely astounding.

I do agree with CanadianChick though - who wears clothes like that when they're pregnant? I kind of expected a more conservative look, but oh well. If I had breasts like that, I'd show them off too. Nothing wrong with being proud of yourself . . .

There's a huge difference. The only reason I have to care about Dawn Marie is her looks. If the woman I loved were pregnant, it wouldn't matter how big she may get because the attraction goes so much deeper than physical appearance.

What's wrong with pregnant titties Lushus? Do they get deformed or something?

it's hard to explain...nipples get nasty and leaky, aeriolas (sp?) get darker and nasty looking, bulgy, veiny tits...I dunno, they just don't look right and do nothing for me...

haha great description. is your wife white?

She thinks she real cool cuz she has a black husband.

I know I would.

I'd hit it all night long.....just not be the father of the baby.