TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Favorite South Park episode

I know there are going to be many, many episodes mentioned, but I'll start off with 3 of my favorites:

"Child Abduction is Not Funny"

This is the episode where Butters is taken out of his room by the spirit of human kindness, who ends up being a child molestor. Everyone stops trusting one another and eventually they send all the kids out of South Park because they are afraid they are going to molest them.

Why it's my favorite: The "Shitty" Wall and the Mongolians. I just about lost it the first time the Mongolians started attacking the wall and I lose it every scene they are in. Damn you Mongolians!!

"The Simpsons Already Did it"

This is the episode where Butters tries to think of a million different ways to inflict damage on South Park (as Professor Chaos) and General Disarray has to inform him at every turn that the Simpsons already did it.

Why it's one of my favorites: The Sea-People and Cartman becoming their God. Funny stuff.

"Krazy Kripples"

When Timmy and Jimmy join the Crips because they think it's a club for the "handicapable."

Why it's one of my favorites: "You - you're tripping, mom. Why don't you just pass the blunt to the nigga on your left."

Guest Smues

Number one for me is probably You Got F'd in the A.

Others right up there are Biggest Douche in the Universe and Asspen. Oh and the BUTT out episode.

Scott Tenorman, there's no question

One of the sickest darkest endings to any kind of show on basic cable I've ever seen, plus it has Radiohead..."Are you gonna cry now baby"

Yeah, "Towelie" is great, but after the first time you see it some of the impact is gone. You really need to go into that episode without knowing anything about the character. I remember the first time Towelie showed up and said his line, I just about died since it was so out of nowhere.

Guest fanofcoils

The Mr. Mackay/drugs/alchohol episode and the Officer Barbrady learns to read episode from earlier seasons. The Russell Crowe Fighting Round the World episode and the Michael Jackson spoof from the later episodes.

Scott Tenorman must die is easily my number 1.

Other faves: The hippy episode, Mr Jefferson, the LOTR spoof, the silence of the lambs spoof where they TP their art teacher. The dream Kyle has of the kids and their parents crying because of the TP'ing always cracks me up.

One of my favorites just occured this last wednesday, where they spoof the medias overhype of hurricanes and floods. I have not laughed as much as when I saw that episode.

I also really like the Civil War episode. Lets all play a game of grabass!

Guest JMA

"Butters' Very Own Episode" and "Chickenlover." There are so many good episodes to pick from, though.

The best ones I think are Death camp of tolerance and Woodland Critter Christmas. Can't believe no one has listed Woodland Critter Christmas yet.

Everyone needs to see the following though,

the Civil War ep,

LOTR,

Cartman Joins Nambla,

Good Times With Weapons

Scott Tenorman must die

Do the handicapped go to hell?

Probably

Ladder to heaven

Red Hot Catholic Love

Kenny Dies

Professor Chaos