TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

So....why was MikeSC banned this time?

I can't believe Matt Young thought Bob really wrote out that entire post about Mike.

I mean....wow.

I wanted to ban him over a year ago when he was being uberannoying in the TNA folder.

I was pretty much told I couldn't because...well...no one but me went into the TNA folder at that time.

Ironically...I've come to like Mike as a poster.

And the world keeps turning.

I noticed he was banned and asked why, that was it. No editorialising or complaining about it. The mods thought he was trolling. OK, explanation given.

And seriously, if anyone else tries to say that Kotz being made a mod was a joke, I'm going to fucking smack them with a shovel.  The dude was so dedicated that he told people he had shifts just so he could go on the board.  He deserves a medal or something.

What??

Ironically, I didn't make that picture, but got it from two message board personalities who have the exact same names and personalities as you and I.

Guest Fishyswa

So when is Jeremy Bora....I mean *KNK* getting banned? He does the same shit Mike does.

Guest *KNK*
He never got to finish his story!!!!!

We need to make a ruling, If he finishes the story, he'll be unbanned (and then we ban him promptly after he posts it)

Guest Fook
Let's do another Matching Ban like we did the first time, where we tossed INXS to keep the balance. CheesalaIsGood should be on borrowed time.

They did it...rawmvp finally got booted.

Bout time too. Reading his posts in this thread probably cost me more brain cells than headbutting the sidewalk.

Guest Fishyswa

"As far as posting quality goes, I'm pretty sure he is leagues above you. So you might not want to open your mouth."

Based off what, me disagreeing with you? Good to see you leaving arguements in the threads where they were.

Still, if Mike was banned for being a TNA troll, which was defined as 'doing nothing but posting negatively about TNA', how is someone doing the same thing in the WWE forum not a WWE troll?