TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

How I Met Your Mother

They could do a few flash forwards with both of them being preggy.

I just hope they don't pull a Married with Children and have a whole season be a dream because someone was pregnant.

That was because someone miscarried

Julie Louis-Dreyfus was pregnant during Seinfeld and that never mattered (though once "Notes About Nothing" and various commentaries pointed it out, it became easy to see every scene she was in involved her carrying something in front of her or standing behind something).

How far along are they in their respective pregnancies and how far along are the shows in filming the season? Some women don't hardly show for months. They might have most, if not all, of the filming wrapped up for the year by the time either of them start really looking like they're having a baby.

Guest Czecherbear

I watched this show the other day, and as best I can tell it's Friends with the gimmicks from Arrested Development grafted on so that you have quirkiness approved for mass consumption. I get why people would like the show, I mean, I'm not saying it's bad, but I don't get why Neil Patrick Harris has suddenly become this mass pop-cultural icon.

I don't get why Neil Patrick Harris has suddenly become this mass pop-cultural icon.

Everything he does is legen..

wait for it...

I hope you aren't lactose intolerant because the 2nd part is..

DARY.

Guest Czecherbear

Yes. I know. It's his catch phrase. The first time I encountered that in an AIM away message or wherever-the-hell, I thought it was an Andy Bernard line, so make of that what you will.

So I'm watching season 1 over again. There was an episode near the end where the dating agency that Ted used found him the perfect match and he didn't ever meet her because he decided to go after Robin again instead. Did they ever make mention of her again? It seems odd that there is a perfect match out there for him (since the show made such a big deal out of it in 2 episodes) and he'd just completely forget/ignore it.

Is there a chance that they're dropping something in every so often so that at the end when he does meet her she'll be the girl he bumped into on St. Patrick's day and his perfect match that he stood up and they can show clips from the whole series run of him always being so close to meeting her but never being able to get out of his own way.

Or it was a one episode plot point that they never meant to follow up on and I've been watching for clues that don't exist.

While flipping through the channels (I'd like to make that clear off the top), I discovered that Lifetime is starting to show reruns at 7 and 7:30. The pilot is on right now.

It airs on Showcase Diva in Canada, but they only show Season 3 episodes to the whole exercise is pointless. It's kind of like how Showcase was showing The Office, but only Monday night repeats of the episode that aired Thursday. Showcase HD didn't even air the HD version of the show, so double pointless on that one.

So I'm watching season 1 over again. There was an episode near the end where the dating agency that Ted used found him the perfect match and he didn't ever meet her because he decided to go after Robin again instead. Did they ever make mention of her again? It seems odd that there is a perfect match out there for him (since the show made such a big deal out of it in 2 episodes) and he'd just completely forget/ignore it.

Is there a chance that they're dropping something in every so often so that at the end when he does meet her she'll be the girl he bumped into on St. Patrick's day and his perfect match that he stood up and they can show clips from the whole series run of him always being so close to meeting her but never being able to get out of his own way.

Or it was a one episode plot point that they never meant to follow up on and I've been watching for clues that don't exist.

That girl has to play a big role somehow. They blurred her face when they showed pictures of her, which I am assuming is because they are going to save her for later on and they don't have an actress to play her yet.

I really liked last night's episode and really like where the Barney/Robing thing is going. Barney's character has really developed throughout the series from a heartless womanizer to a man falling in love for the first time.

I was flipping through the channels yesterday morning and saw NPH playing a fairy on Sesame Street. I think he talked about that on a talk show before, joking about the 'fairy' thing.

I was flipping through the channels yesterday morning and saw NPH playing a fairy on Sesame Street. I think he talked about that on a talk show before, joking about the 'fairy' thing.

Sesame Street with the Meta Humor.

The world is ending.