Time: 8:00 P.M. (EST)

°º²l]§[l²º°''˜¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨˜''°º²l]§§[l²º°''˜¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨˜''°º²l]§[l²º°

World Heavyweight Title Match: Three-Way Match:

John Cena © vs. Kurt Angle vs. ?

* Fans either vote for Kane, Shawn Michaels, or The Big Show

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title Match: Fans choose the match type:

Triple H vs. Ric Flair

"One Fall to a Finish" match, Submission Match, or Steel Cage Match.

World Tag Team Title Match:

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch © vs. ? and ?

* Depending on the fan vote, the team will be: Kane & Big Show, Big Show & HBK, or Kane & HBK.

SmackDown! World Champion, Batista, vs. Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman (with Vader and Goldust)

* Fans choose the competition: Verbal Debate, Arm Wrestling Contest or Street Fight.

Fans choose one of the three faces of Foley to compete: Mankind, Dude Love, or Cactus Jack:

Mick Foley vs. Carlito Carribean Cool

RAW vs. SmackDown!

Edge and Chris Masters (RAW) vs. ? and ? (SmackDown!)

* Fans decide the two-man SmackDown! team from the listing of Rey Mysterio, JBL, Matt Hardy, Christian and Hardcore Holly.

Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal for the Women's Title:

Trish Stratus © vs. Ashley vs. Mickie James vs. Maria vs. Candice Michelle vs. Victoria.

* Fans choose what the divas will wear: Cheerleader Outfits, Lingerie, or Leather & Lace.

Rob Conway and Tyson Tomko vs. Eugene Dinsmore and ?

* Fans get to pick Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, and Jimmy Snuka as Eugene's partner

Joey Styles is backstage at the arena, according to WWE.com.

Guest SavageRulz

I predict this will be the biggest pay per view disappointment ever for WWE in terms of buyrates.

I predict that Vader will get the match against Batista and we will get to vote on either a hot dog eating contest, a posedown, or a fall off the apron contest.

Guest Coffey
I predict that instead of ordering this PPV, I'll be downloading it after it goes off. ;)

Same. Although I am sort of interested in how things will play out. Especially after Raw was so bad last night. I'd like to see Cena lose the belt tonight. Angle or HBK, it doesn't matter to me. They're both better than Cena.

The good thing is that since this PPV is on a Tuesday, we'll have plenty of time to download it and watch it before SD or the next RAW.

Just in case the other thread is closed or deleted:

Here is what I was just about to post as a new topic.

From WWE.com:

15145823it.jpg

Joey Styles spotted backstage at Taboo Tuesday

Nov. 1, 2005

Joey Styles, the voice of ECW, arrived at 1:45 p.m. ET to San Diego's IpayOne Center at the Sports Arena via limousine.

Styles was immediately taken behind closed doors, but agreed to do an interview WWE.com as soon as his meeting with WWE officials is over.

And from PWInisder:

I got a call a few minutes ago telling me that my former boss, Joey Styles, was backstage at Taboo Tuesday.  I thought it was a rib until a few readers emailed to tell me that WWE.com had a story up on their website about it.  They have a picture of Styles, saying he arrived at the building via limousine.  The story says, "Joey Styles, the voice of ECW, arrived at 1:45 p.m. ET to San Diego's IpayOne Center at the Sports Arena via limousine.  Styles was immediately taken behind closed doors, but agreed to do an interview WWE.com as soon as his meeting with WWE officials is over."

Given all of the public statements that Styles has made about not giving up his day job in advertising to return to wrestling full time and saying he would never work for WWE full time, for him to take time off from his job to fly out to a WWE PPV, it would certainly seem something is up

This has been one strange week so far.

This is pretty awesome, and once again, from PWInsider:

Thanks to John for the following: This link is a cam set inside the ipay One arena, and it shows the WWE crew setting up for tonight's event.

http://www.sandiegoarena.com/cam.php

I just went and checked out the camera myself, and it turns out that you can put yourself "in line" for a turn at controlling the camera, zooming it in and out on various parts of the arena.  The lighting grid was still be assembled when I logged on, and someone zoomed the camera in on a section of seats, where I could see Eugene talking on his cell phone.

It will be interesting to see if WWE allows the camera to remain on for the rest of today, and into tonight.

Guest zetableh

Cam went down, and hard.

Anybody know a place where I could d/l the PPV from when it's over? If it's not legit to talk about on the board (I'm new here, obviously) then just PM me about it. Thanks.

Just tried to go to the arena cam page. After having it crash a couple times, it loaded properly on the third. For about two seconds, I saw the arena and looked like the stage was about half-way complete. Then the view of the arena was replaced by a message saying the camera "has been blacked out for this event."

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title Match: Fans choose the match type:

Triple H vs. Ric Flair

"One Fall to a Finish" match, Submission Match, or Steel Cage Match.

Steel Cage will be picked and since this is HHH's return match on PPV, he will proceed to kick the ever loving shit out of Flair AGAIN!

World Tag Team Title Match:

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch © vs. ? and ?

* Depending on the fan vote, the team will be: Kane & Big Show, Big Show & HBK, or Kane & HBK.

I foresee a new tag reign composed of two giants.

SmackDown! World Champion, Batista, vs. Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman (with Vader and Goldust)

* Fans choose the competition: Verbal Debate, Arm Wrestling Contest or Street Fight.

Given WWE's long list of stupidest things they ever done, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they jobbed out the World Heavyweight Champion to an announcer in a Street Fight, but I predict Batista will win despite interference (hopefully).

Fans choose one of the three faces of Foley to compete: Mankind, Dude Love, or Cactus Jack:

Mick Foley vs. Carlito Carribean Cool

Cactus Jack will be picked and since WWE likes Carlito so much and Mick has no problem putting over new talent, Carlito will win, which will not be cool.

RAW vs. SmackDown!

Edge and Chris Masters (RAW) vs. ? and ? (SmackDown!)

* Fans decide the two-man SmackDown! team from the listing of Rey Mysterio, JBL, Matt Hardy, Christian and Hardcore Holly.

Hardy and Mysterio will be picked and since its RAW's PPV, therefore Edge and Masters will win.

Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal for the Women's Title:

Trish Stratus © vs. Ashley vs. Mickie James vs. Maria vs. Candice Michelle vs. Victoria.

* Fans choose what the divas will wear: Cheerleader Outfits, Lingerie, or Leather & Lace.

I predict a new Women's Champion especially since Trish has had the fucking title for almost 10 months! I'm hoping Victoria, but knowing WWE, they'll give it to Maria. Be interesting if Mickie won though then maybe Trish would go back to being a heel. Oh yeah, all this will transpire in lingerie.

Rob Conway and Tyson Tomko vs. Eugene Dinsmore and ?

* Fans get to pick Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, and Jimmy Snuka as Eugene's partner

This one is tough to call. I'm hoping Duggan gets picked, but I think Superfly will. But either, Eugene and a legend will triumph.

WWE Championship Match: Three-Way Match:

John Cena © vs. Kurt Angle vs. ?

* Fans either vote for Kane, Shawn Michaels, or The Big Show

Shawn Michaels will be picked to no one's surprise and then...

get ready for it...

....JOB to Cena!

Edit: I also predict Taboo will have a shitty buyrate, but will do better than both GABs and last year's Taboo. It'll be interesting to see what happens to Edge and Kane tonight and afterwards given their current injuries.

Darn I was hoping the subtitle to this thread would be 'Triple H DOES work Tuesdays' lol.

Anyways. the show looks ok, but nothing too exciting worth buying.

Guest Fishyswa

It's a shame, because this idealy should be one of the biggest PPVs they have. Easy to book, based on giving the fans exactly what they want, it should take effort to fuck up an idea this golden, yet they make it seem easy.

I'll be watching something that doesn't cost me 30 bucks and will actually entertain me.

Now that the HHH-Flair match is an IC title match Im not so sure, but come one, when does HHH job in his return PPV match? (though winning the ic belt at this point will be even stupider than when he did it in 01)

My quick pics

Cena over Angle and HBK

HHH over Flair

Carlito over Cactus

Cade/Murdoch upset show/kane somehow (they better for my fantasy teams sake, ill be mad if I changed from show /kane cuz of kanes injury and then they go and win)

Womens match-not sure perhaps Trish will retain or MJ will win it

Conway/Tomko over Eugene/Snuka? (Duggan is also very likely)

Batista destroys Coach and beats up Goldy and Big Fat Vader

Matt/Rey over Edge-Masters to set up SS

Guest Coffey

I really don't think Hardy is going to win the vote. I'd bet on Mysterio with Holly or Mysterio with JBL.

Guest Fishyswa

Why wouldn't he? The only thing people really want to see him do is beat up Edge, given a chance to make that happen I can't see them deciding not too.

Guest Coffey

I don't know. He might. I just think it'll be a popularity contest and I don't think Hardy has been pushed as hard as JBL overall or Holly as it pertains to beating up Masters.

Guest Fishyswa

I can see Christian and Mysterio, but I don't see JBL or Holly even coming close. They just don't strike me as the kind of workers the PPV audience wants to see.

Guest Coffey

It just seems like WWE have been building up JBL & Mysterio as the two guys they want to make it. I think this whole Taboo Tuesday thing will really just come down to whom got the most TV time.

Guest Ransome

Cena/Angle/HBK

Winner: Cena

HHH/Flair

Winner: Flair

Foley/Carlito

Winner: Carlito ?

Cade & Murdoch/Kane & Big Show

Winners: Cade & Murdoch

Diva match:

Winner: Trish

Conway & Tomko/Eugene & Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Winner: Eugene & Duggan

JBL & Rey/Edge & Masters

Winners: JBL & Rey

Batista/Coach

Winner: Batista

Guest JMA

I definitely see Hardy getting picked over JBL and Holly. They've recently been pushing Rey and Hardy as the team they want fans to vote for. I'm guessing this was because not enough people had voted for JBL.

Anyway, here are the people that I WANT (but not necessarily who I think will) to go over.

WWE World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch defeat The Big Show and Kane by countout after the latter team starts a fight with each other due to a miscommunication.

Eugene and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan defeat Rob Conway and Tyson Tomko after delivering double Three-Point Stances.

WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus wins the Diva Battle Royal (with the divas wearing lingerie) after Mickie James voluntarily eliminates herself.

Dude Love beats Carlito after delivering Sweet Shin Music.

Batista defeats Jonathan Coachman in a Street Fight after putting Coachman through a table with a Batista Bomb.

Triple H defeats Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair in a Cage Match to win the title.

Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio defeat Edge and Chris Masters when Edge is pinned after a 619 and Twist of Fate.

Kurt Angle defeats WWE Champion John Cena and Shawn Michaels after an Angle Slam on Cena. After the match, Cena attacks both Angle and Michaels with a chain wrapped around his fist, bloodying both of them.

Damn, even if everything goes to plan this PPV certainly won't be "good."

Guest Human Highlight Reel

Styles doing Play-By-Play, that's pretty cool

Cena has to lose the belt tonight, he's failing fast. The "You Tapped out" chants were priceless, though.

John Cena d. Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels: Cena's jobbed to both of these guys in consecutive weeks, so no way he loses the title here, especailly on a throwaway show. There's probably some bullshit that tries to keep everyone looking strong. I see Michaels superkicking Angle, Cena taking Michaels out from behind, then getting the pin.

HHH d. Ric Flair (Cage): There's absolutely no logic to putting Flair over here. WWE wants us to believe HHH is their top star, so no way he jobs out to 60-year-old, washed-up Flair. HHH wins, and moves on. Who knows what becomes of Flair or the IC title?

Carlito d. Mankind: Mankind got the biggest pop, so that's my guess, although it could just as easily be Cactus. Either way, now that Foley has made the knowledge of his new book available to WWE viewers, he jobs and goes away. Carlito wins with his patented finisher... The roll-up while holding the ropes.

JBL and Rey Mysteio d. Edge and Masters: They're in Rey's hometown, and it appears WWE wants to give SD a little credibility before jobbing them out and Survivor Series. Rey and JBL win with some underhanded tactics.

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch d. Kane and The Big Show: This could go either way, and I know WWE has a hard-on for giant tag teams. I still see them going the other way and have Kane turn on Show. Kane's due for a heel turn and I don't see them taking the belts off Cade and Murdoch yet, even if they aren't doing anything.

Trish Stratus wins the lingerie battle royal: I was thinking Mickie all the way, but now I see Mickie doing a kamikaze like move at the end to save Trish and eliminate herself in the process.

Batista d. Coach: After the whole Austin mess, WWE is gonna want to get this shit out of the way as fast as possible. Batista is still the most protected guy in WWE, so no way Coach's gang gets away with a rare beatdown on the champ. Dave goes over all 3 guys in dominating fashion and this angle is forgotten.

Rob Conway and Tyson Tomko d. Eugene and Hacksaw Jim Duggan: I could see Tomko being inserted to take the fall, but with all the beatdowns Conway's been taking from the "legends," I doubt they go over in a real match. Orton-lite gets the fall by pinning whichever legend gets voted in.

Actually, I have too many heels going over. I'm sure on of my tag match predictions will be wrong.

As I said in another thread, it is stupid to job Cena at a PPV that nobody on earth will be watching. I'd wait till Survivor Series to do a title change.

Why would anyone think JBL has a hope in hell of winning a legit vote? My God, the guy was pushed insanely against the will of the fans to begin with...why would the fans now actively WANT him on a show when he doesn't have to be there? Rey and Matt will win that vote.

Guest JMA
As I said in another thread, it is stupid to job Cena at a PPV that nobody on earth will be watching.  I'd wait till Survivor Series to do a title change.

Normally I would agree with you. However, Cena needs the belt off of him ASAP. The fans are starting to turn on him and it'll only get worse. I think it's best to have Angle take the title and for Cena to then turn heel.

Why would anyone think JBL has a hope in hell of winning a legit vote?  My God, the guy was pushed insanely against the will of the fans to begin with...why would the fans now actively WANT him on a show when he doesn't have to be there?  Rey and Matt will win that vote.

I fully agree with you here. JBL isn't winning anything.