TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Segments that made you go WTF??

Guest Fook

Leading up to Summerslam this year, HBK's parody of Hulk Hogan being interviewed by Larry King. At the end of it Michaels rears back and superkicks the camera.

The ending to tonights Smackdown.

The real "WTF" here was why UT did a back bump on an RKO. Almost as bad as the time someone sold a scissors kick with a back bump.

I thought he sold it quite awkwardly. But with all the bad stunner sells over the years, I'm numb to bad neckbreaker/cutter sells.

Slightly off topic.

Did Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig ever take the Stunner?

And if so, did he do his "Cartwheel" style selling of the move?

The real "WTF" here was why UT did a back bump on an RKO. Almost as bad as the time someone sold a scissors kick with a back bump.

I thought he sold it quite awkwardly. But with all the bad stunner sells over the years, I'm numb to bad neckbreaker/cutter sells.

Slightly off topic.

Pretty sure he did get stunned on the Raw after Rumble 02...unfortunately I can't remember how he sold it.

Slightly off topic.

Pretty sure he did get stunned on the Raw after Rumble 02...unfortunately I can't remember how he sold it.

he did get stunned IIRC, I'll go and check the tape for ya. ( I have pretty much every raw and sd since the end of 01 on tape save for a few shows here and there)

Thought I bring this back up. This was an interview Hogan did in '98 or so. It goes like somthing like this Hogan talks about how he's always hanging out in "da hood" and how all his boys in the da hood call him "Wood" and how all the boys in da hood want his "wood".??? I guess he meant his dick. That interview was just out there.

When Vince would clicked his hands together, La Parka had to hit the guy talking to Russo with a chair.

I swear if I had the money I would pay for La Parka to follow me around and do that.

(Walks up to random bitch)

Me: Hey bitch go out with me.

Random bitch: Fuck you. No asshole.

(Claps hands and then La Parka chairs the bitch. And then La Parka plays air gutiar with the chair.)

Guest new jack 4 prez

the jeff jarrett kevin nash contrct signing on impact last febuary sucked ass

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

The Jackel bringing out a woman on Shotgun in 97 with the oddities.

The woman wore a shirt that said "Largest breasts in the world"

Jackel did mic work stating that the woman was shunned by society due to her chest.

The crowd chanted "show your tits" as the Oddities squashed who ever

Then as the segment ended she pulled up her shirt, but because I had Jakked (or whatever) instead of Shotgun (same show diffferent match order and slightly different content.) All I got was a cut away.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

This woman - I should add - was Minka-ish in the chest FYI IIRC

WTF?