TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

Genesis

Guest [censored]

PJ Polanco? uh that's not working for me at all. but still good to see Justing Credible.

It's too bad they weren't able to, or didn't do more to hype this for a couple weeks as Raven having to face a mystery partner from his past. Similar to the Sting - Black Scorpion angle, without the magic and multiple masked men, or and crappy match.

Both guys seem to be having an off night. Very slow moving and the moves/punches are not at all convincing. Still it was nice to see Raven in a regular match.

Guest [censored]
Since when has Aldo ever had an "on" night

This may be a good point. I'll be honest I really only know him from his reputation as Lance Storm's partner in ECW + being a their world champion. I just assumed those two things = good wrestler considering ECW's and Storm's reputation.

Note to TNA - Want to make yourself look like a joke, keep pretending that WWE is somehow in trouble and that you're on their level. And I like TNA more than WWE but gimme a break.

Does anybody here happen to have Time Warner Cable? If so, are you not getting the show either? I was able to watch every PPV before this one, so I'm kind of confused why my channel is blank.

Guest *KNK*
Does anybody here happen to have Time Warner Cable? If so, are you not getting the show either? I was able to watch every PPV before this one, so I'm kind of confused why my channel is blank.

I have TWDC and it's working just fine. You likely didnt pay a bill or something.

Guest [censored]

I'm wishing death on the fans right now.

Seriously are you seeing Kip James, WTF?

This match is horrible so far.

Guest *KNK*

Im glad they are just getting the shit out of the way early...

Konnan with the shoe and stick was a nice touch.

I have TWDC and it's working just fine. You likely didnt pay a bill or something.

I don't have digital cable, and the bill is paid because every other channel is working but the one I used to receive PPV on. I guess they pulled it from the lineup sometime between the end of last month and today without any warning :angry:

Does anyone know how I can watch this show after it's over without waiting for the DVD? I wouldn't ask but it's been over 10 years since I had to worry about missing PPVs while I was home in time to watch them.

Guest [censored]

You can search for it on a p2p like limewire. It usually takes a week or so though for it to show up.

Very crappy match indeed

Guest *KNK*

Man, EX is going to have to be nuts...

and of course my cable is acting stupid now. as it completely froze.

Guest [censored]

WTF I sat through all of that for a fucking fist tap. Where is my motherfucking payoff. Seriously this is fucking horrible and now I'm pissed off