TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 11/14/05

Yeah, Nitro could have Major Gunns strip naked in midring and they'll STILL lose and be thisclose to being replaced by a back episode of 'Bull.'

Guest Boobie

Angle playing possum reminds me of Eddie, I think I'm about ready to start crying. I had to help my son last night, we didnt know eddie died, until we turned on Gensis played there tribute, He just started watching wrestling and had picked Eddie for his fav wrestler.

Does it really bother a lot of you about the "you suck" chants? The crowds are probably just trying to have a little fun, I'm sure many of them are/were just as emotional that night.

Good stuff by Shawn.

Guest *KNK*

Ah, Shawn bashing during an Eddy tribute show. Glad to see we got our priorities in the right place.

Whoa, I didn't know Eddie and Bradshaw were so close. He just said Eddie asked off of work to be a groomsman at his wedding, and he has a picture of Eddie and his father wearing cowboy hats hanging in his office in NY, and once again said he owes his career to Eddie.

Guest *KNK*
Whoa, I didn't know Eddie and Bradshaw were so close. He just said Eddie asked off of work to be a groomsman at his wedding, and he has a picture of Eddie and his father wearing cowboy hats hanging in his office in NY, and once again said he owes his career to Eddie.

Why couldn't they show that on TV? I hope they aren't keeping the heels to Unlimited.