TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

The RSPW Awards

http://rspw.org/05current.html

Has anyone on TSM ever been a part of the voting for the rspw awards? Voting has been kinda down the past couple of years, and I was thinking about putting in my vote for it. Maybe if a few others from TSM chimed in on it, maybe they could get a good turnout.

I think the problem is there's just too many categories and such with the RSPW awards. The thing takes forever to fill out. That's why I usually don't bother. It would be nice if they could make some kind of online ballot, rather than requiring you to copy, paste, and e-mail it as well.

Guest J0bber

How do you vote? There is nothing on the site that shows you where to submit your votes.

EDIT: Oh, my bad. Those are just the nominations posted.

Well it's the people that nominated. Not the website itself. Hell, last year, people were voting Snitsky in for the best wrestler of the year. You think anyone would really vote for Snitsky?

I can't remember the date they posted for when voting starts, but I'll keep an eye on it.

I voted from 1996-2000. After that, I was only watching WWE for the most part (as opposed to all 3 US promotions), so I didn't really see the point in voting for what would have been the WWE awards. Apparently, a lot of people agreed with me, as voter turnout dropped like a stone from that point on.

Is CRZ still running them?

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
WWE releases Kazarian after booking him to undefeated Velocity streak

Frankie Kazarian quit. How is that one of the "Worst Promotional Moves"?

I assume Eddie as best wrestler was based upon his death, no?

fued of the year was Matt/Edge? please...

I think the voting ended before he died. Cause he's not even an option for the Saddest News Story of the year. And he clearly would've won that.