TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

MORE TSM DRAWMUAH!!!

I did a thread like that a long time ago, which is somewhere in here. You can go find it if you want, but I don't even think the pictures are hosted anymore, and the reason I took them down was because something happened where they were dropped and Alf wanted them for his own. Something like that.

Anyway, I figured that I don't have work this afternoon, and instead of actually doing something productive, I might as well see if I can get Mike the Admin to suspend me again. Through the best way I know how: crappy drawings.

First, we have the recent development of Eddie Guerrero. You people saw how me and Tack were the only ones willing to expose the truth, but now I'll show all of you just how Downhome killed Eddie Guerrero:

dhkilleddie.jpg

Poor Eddie. He deserved better. Much, much better.

Anyway, there was also a bunch of bullshit with Matt Young and his junkie girlfriend and whatnot. I kinda read through that stuff once, but I'm not going through it again. I'd rather read high school livejournals then that rubbish. Anyway, I forgot how it ended, so I made up my own, which is really how should end anyway.

mattyounggf1.jpg

mattyounggf2.jpg

mattyounggf3.jpg

And I was going to do something about Fishyswa or Fishywsa or however his name is spelled, but then I saw his attempt at flaming me and figured he did a good enough job of making himself look retarded. Certainly doesn't need my assistance.

I dedicate this thread to The Czech Republic, on the grounds of that I can. And don't want to dedicate it to CWM.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I always thought downhome had a vagina. You should make a drawing about FS and his latest girlfriend...

Goddamnit, I think I need to be acknowledged when the lines "Oh My God, the room is spinning" and "here comes the vomit" are used in this forum.

NO.

I clearly invented it. The fact that I accidentally attributed it to you stems from confusion on my part, as I thought the reference was in the Eddy thread, where you did indeed say it, I think. But I started it.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Hey, I don't credit for "Ban Agnes" everytime someone says it, so why should you get credit for your stuff BX?

Guest cosbywasmurdered

No, TTK was. But I was the one who started the "Ban Agnes" thing here at tsm, and for using it as a poll option.

Guest Fishyswa

This would be totally funny if we we're sitting in 4th grade science. Any more of these and "flaming" will become really unneccesary.

Guest Fishyswa

I agree, we should shield the children from such low quality humor. They might get the wrong idea.

Guest Fishyswa

Porter's piggybacking on my attention!!!1

Considering the point of this thread was to "egg people on" I don't see a problem with staying on topic. :)

Guest StylesMark

I don't know about this Matt kid...but if his girls all on drugs like that...if she wants to suck some dick, I got something for her.