TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Things that need to happen to make this board...

In a WWE folder thread, the page took forever to load thanks to Downhome's posts full o' .gifs, but the Admin title appeared under his name and I panicked. Fortunately, once the page loaded, I saw that Sass had posted above him and it was just a weird glitch.

Minor, but something I felt needed to be shared. As many things as there may be wrong with this board, there isn't a red "ADMIN" on his posts.

He's not shitty shitty, but just gets excited about dumb stuff. Like some bootleg copy of Kill Bill that looks like it was done in Photoshop by a total amateur, he was like "OH, HEAVENS! THIS COULD BE THE BEST DVD COVER IN THE HISTORY OF DVDs!! IT SUMS UP THE WHOLE PREMISE OF THE EPIC FILM IN ONE PICTURE!" and it really didn't look professional at all. It was like badly beveled text and a bad cutout of the bride over a gradient with the craquelure filter or something. I didn't get it.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...topic=55032&hl=

there it be

However any humor to be found in Downhome hyperbole is overshadowed like three posts down, by Choken One saying "I'm not an idiot." ohhh boy.

I like Downhome because he's one of the only other people besides me who openly mark out about WWE's current product and show a love for it. While the E does have bad shows, I find that I at least moderately enjoy 99% of their programming, and it's nice to see someone else around here who's optimistic for a change.

I'm just saying that I enjoy WWE almost all the time, even when others here think it's crap. I watch or tape every show, and I even did the same for Velocity and Heat before they became net shows.

Hell, ever since I discovered that Telemundo re-airs Raw in Spanish on Sundays, I've even taken to watching that.

As far as the ignore feature is concerned. I would remind all reading this thread that there is only ONE thing worse than being talked about...

I will reveal this secret.... SOON!

Stay tuned or don't.