TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Things that need to happen to make this board...

I like Downhome.

It has nothing to do with his taut female organs. They are, BTW delectable.

Downhome is de rigeuer to make fun of becuase he's emotional. He'll eventually have a real tragedy in his life, and go, whoa, Eddie G takes up .02% of my thoughts. He'll toughen up. Either way, he is a smart guy who may be a bit oversensitive. Fucking deal with it you stupid fucking cunts. Or keep making easy jokes. Shit I've said, I'm feeling neglected.

I'm personally of the opinion that a man gets to cry twice. Once, when his dog dies, once when his mother dies. Maybe once when you see Grave of the Firefles.

I like Fridge, but he shouldn't make a big show out of putting people on ignore. He shouldn't put anyone on ignore. In fact, I'd be more likely to ignore the good posters and revel in the muck of this board. What fun is TSM if you can't read stuff that annoys you? That said, Mik is still being a giant douche

If anyone can be in MN in half an hour and go work for me today I'll give you $9.35.

This is inhumane. Sundays shouldn't start until noon.

Guest Leelee
Milky STOP teasing me and show me pics of you cumming blood and my face now.  you know I want it.

Good Lord, my computer should be permanently shut down from 12-5am.

I find the fact that I still have a very bad name on these boards after 3 years hilarious.

I would guess it partially has to do with starting threads like this. Just a thought.

Oh, and the Cornell thing. We all hate you for that too.

I'd like to note that I was watching the Batman Begins DVD when this thread was made, and then I was sleeping while the thread continued.

Notice that none of these things involve leaving the house.

NYU - that was years ago man. Years.

And my original intentions with this thread were misinterpreted. I wanted people to list other things, hence the "things" part in the title. Oh well.

Anybody else find it funny that a guy who spent his night posting on a messageboard is criticising somebody else for not leaving the house last night?

I want a better ignore feature. I don't want to see that these people have made posts and I don't want to see their posts when I hit the Add Reply option.

an improved search would be good too

The ignore feature needs to be removed. Honestly, does anything here bug anyone so much that you can't just scroll past it?

Yes.

Then go back to the pit.

The ignore feature is only used for bragging rights...."oh i have this guy on ignore cuz I'm so elite and he sucks" it's for douche bags with attitudes

The ignore feature needs to be removed. Honestly, does anything here bug anyone so much that you can't just scroll past it?

Yes.

Then go back to the pit.

The ignore feature is only used for bragging rights...."oh i have this guy on ignore cuz I'm so elite and he sucks" it's for douche bags with attitudes

Carnival's right. The "oh man, I'm putting you on my ignore list" posts are too pretentious. Okay yeah, once I provided a link for people to ignore Porter, but I've never said I'm not pretentious.

Guest Leelee

I bet Czech tried to say he had me on ignore, when I said I put him on ignore! but it's all Lies because he doesn't have me on ignore, and I don't have him on ignore.