TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Xbox 360

ugh.

Because see:

I liked Tribes.

I LOVED Tribes.

Barring a jetpack, this looks like Tribes' little brother.

It's very interesting.

But I can't deal with a bunch of screaming nobodies. There's no way to turn the input OFF?

I got the ban hammer from XBox Live. I guess my brother (according to him) played a game (a legit game) on XBox Live after we got the console modded. I probably didn't tell him not to because I don't use XBox Live for anything and thus didn't care about not having access to it. Nothing changes really, I pirate games, and continue to not use XBox Live for anything.

Guest Smues

Downloaded the Halo 3 beta last night. Only played 3 matches so far but I like it. I never played Halo 1 or 2 so it's all new to me. I can easily see myself picking up the full version and playing a ton online, despite never really being an online gamer.

I'd attempted to undo any possible damage the Crackdown DLC could do by deleting it from my hard drive. However, Resurrect Gangs is still my only option other than playing in a clean city (no random crime), and my agent still has the dive smash. So I have no idea whether or now it would actually do any good. I'm d/ling it again. Bah.

I'd attempted to undo any possible damage the Crackdown DLC could do by deleting it from my hard drive. However, Resurrect Gangs is still my only option other than playing in a clean city (no random crime), and my agent still has the dive smash. So I have no idea whether or now it would actually do any good. I'm d/ling it again. Bah.

Wait...what happen?

Removing the DLC didn't completely revert it to the original version. The installation of the original DLC did materially change my Crackdown main data. Hell, when I re-downloaded it my impounded cars were still there.

I love SoR2 it's my favorite Genesis game.

Over class like Gunstar Heroes, Haunting, Skitchin and Mega Lo Mania?

I love SoR2 it's my favorite Genesis game.

Over class like Gunstar Heroes, Haunting, Skitchin and Mega Lo Mania?

Did I stutter?

I am in agreement.

So, is Forza Motorsport basically just a poor man's Gran Turismo? Or does it have a bunch of features that GT doesn't have? Need to decide whether to get the sequel or not.

So, is Forza Motorsport basically just a poor man's Gran Turismo? Or does it have a bunch of features that GT doesn't have? Need to decide whether to get the sequel or not.

rent it?

Removing the DLC didn't completely revert it to the original version. The installation of the original DLC did materially change my Crackdown main data. Hell, when I re-downloaded it my impounded cars were still there.

What exactly are the problems you were having with the Crackdown DLC? Did you lose any save data?

What exactly are the problems you were having with the Crackdown DLC? Did you lose any save data?

The "problems" where if you joined a coop game with somebody who downloaded the free DLC, your save would get borked.

And no, I didn't lose any data because I haven't done any coop.

Gunstar Heroes>>>>>>all other Genesis games.

QFT.

But i have a soft spot for games like Skitchin and Haunting, since i play them more on my PSP then i do any PSP game. Of which i own none.

The "problems" where if you joined a coop game with somebody who downloaded the free DLC, your save would get borked.

And no, I didn't lose any data because I haven't done any coop.

Recently that's been fixed, it turns out. From the official Crackdown boards by a RTW poster:

http://forums.crackdownoncrime.com/forums/thread/29363.aspx

"Microsoft and Realtime Worlds have identified and solved the “Crackdown” issues that gamers had been experiencing with erased saved games. The problem stemmed from a previously released Title Update – not the Crackdown DLC packages. Microsoft has provided a solution through a new Title Update that addresses the situation. The update will download automatically when players log on to Xbox LIVE and insert the Crackdown disc. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused Crackdown."

Does the difficulty in Crackdown ramp up, or should I change the difficulty level myself? I just started, and did some mission that the game said would probably be over my head, yet I completely smoked it. Didn't seem to lose any health or anything, and the armor (or whatever the grey bar above the health is) kept refilling.

Yea, it was going down, but coming back fast enough to where I was never in any trouble. Not using any cheats or anything.

It will get harder. Head over to Shai Gen to see.

Picked up Forza 2 yesterday. It's awesome. I didn't like realistic racers (or even most racing games to begin with), but I played the first and thought it was great. I couldn't wait until this one came out, and it doesn't dissapoint.

As far as if it's a rent or buy, I would say a buy, but take that with a grain of salt considering how little I am into other racers. Also, I don't have to pay for it, so take that into account also.