TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

NFL Week Twelve

Guest StylesMark

This is when/why the Giants lose games. You can't just give another team 100 yards. Eli now REALLY has a task ahead of him all game.

Guest StylesMark
Another one.

On a punt.

So I see.

LONG DAY edit: 68 yards on penalties with 9 left on the 2nd. Frank Walker should be on the practice squad.

Guest StylesMark
JESUS CHRIST.

Its like these idiots have never played on the road before.

UGH.

Well, they don't have a great track record on the road, but the penalties are already absurd.

I would just like to thank the Texans for doing what they do best, namely losing, thereby saving their draft position and preventing people in this town from having any sort of optimism about them.

THANKS TEXANS!

Kareem McKenzie had ONE penalty on him the entire last year. Of course he comes to the Giants and has one every week.

Thank god for our D.

edit:ANOTHER FUCKING DROPPED PASS. ARE YOU JOKING?

I think it is time to acknowledge that Chicago is the best team in the NFC.

The Bears might not be the most exciting team to watch but they are winners and look like winners, even with a suspect starting QB who fits the Trent Dilfer role.

I think it is time to acknowledge that Chicago is the best team in the NFC. 

The Bears might not be the most exciting team to watch but they are winners and look like winners, even with a suspect starting QB who fits the Trent Dilfer role.

Best defense, fer sure, but I dunno if they're complete enough to be the best team in the NFC. Still, they're for real, and no longer the "worst division leader in football"

I want Bears and Colts in the Super Bowl. Finally, a game I can look forward to, after five years of stinkers.

Guest StylesMark

Well, it's not like Indy/Cincy or anything.

It IS Seattle who blows games like this, year after year. And it is the NY Giants, on the road, who aren't used to being this good in a few years.

The penalties are always what kills us. Morons.

Edit: first and goal!!!!! Don't blow it!!!

Who receives at the half?

Edit: TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Boller in the second half is what Ravens fans were hoping for when they drafted him..

Boller in the first half is what we've gotten used to as Ravens fans..

Of course the 2nd half was all against the Bengals defense which had pretty much moved on, evidenced even as much by the fact that Jamal had over 100 yards...but anyway.

Guest StylesMark

Gotta wait for the highlights on ESPN before the 8:30 game....damn it...I REALLY want to see this game!!!!!

OSI with a sack. Keep Alexander in check....no more penalties (ha, yeah right) and they can take this game.

Guest StylesMark
I can't believe that touchdown by Shockey wasn't overturned.

Don't hate.

(I didn't see it yet)

Comcast HD with DVR, NFL network, computer with cable access...and still, I have not seen ONE highlight. Doesn't rant work for them? When the hell does Direct TV sunday ticket agreement expire???? This is BS!!!!!