TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

OAO Tuesday Smackdown Special Thread

That last spot must have been pretty cool live with real, non-pyro flames and such.

It is weird that this thing was on Tuesday night. I hope it really is a test to move it to Tuesdays because it's really hard to catch on Friday nights. (Even I manage to get out on a Friday sometimes)

That has to be the most overbooked, STUPIDEST ASS finish for a match I've ever seen. I mean Eddie's lowrider getting driven threw the set with fireworks and it being set on fire? Are you kidding me? On one hand I feel terrible for the way WWE handled this whole "Eddie Guerrero tribute deal" but on the other I couldn't help but stop laughing my ass off at this atrocity on my television screen.

There's really no excuse for this sort of creatively bankrupt bullshit. Come the fuck on. Ignoring the number of death angles they've done with Taker over the years, they just did a death angle with Taker THREE MONTHS AGO. He's becoming the Kenny of the WWE.

Most tasteless angle ever... nothing like "killing" Taker in "Eddie's car".

Not to mention the flat-out exploitation of Eddie's death in that match in a non-tasteful manner.

Or that the pyro looked fucking retarded.

I'm not usually one to whine about how offensive WWE storylines are, but wow. They may have crossed a line with using Eddie's car to fake-kill the Undertaker again.

That last spot must have been pretty cool live with real, non-pyro flames and such.

It is weird that this thing was on Tuesday night. I hope it really is a test to move it to Tuesdays because it's really hard to catch on Friday nights. (Even I manage to get out on a Friday sometimes)

Not to mention ratings would be even lower against House/Earl/Commander/Amazing Race.

The show was decent until that completely embarassing, sick and idiotic ending.

double post

What the hell are they going to have a Smackdown now anyway? Benoit/Booker already wrestled and they did their angle with Taker/Orton.

Batista? (who's injured)

JBL bragging about SS?

Lashley push?

Mr. Kennedy.... Kennedy?

I don't know what's sadder, that WWE actually tried such tasteless bullshit, or that I'm numb to it given what they've pulled before.

Kind of gripes your ass, doesn't it? That Eddy essentially gave his life for a business / company that can turn out so shitty.

Double post.

I blame Leena for the ending, seeing as she's the resident Orton mark, and I like to point fingers at people.

Only in the WWE where you can set a car on fire that's symbolic of a superstar that just passed less than a month ago and have its caucasian boss say "nigga" in the span of one week.

It was TWO WEEKS AGO :angry: :angry:

Not to mention ratings would be even lower against House/Earl/Commander/Amazing Race.

The show was decent until that completely embarassing, sick and idiotic ending.

Earl wasn't on tonight (extended "Biggest Loser" season finale) but your point is well taken. The timeslot is a killer.

I'm gonna go crash my van now and enjoy the fireworks show that ensues!!!

There's about 40 people here who want you to aim it for Titan Towers.

I didn't see the show, but it sounds revolting. 25 minutes for the main event? Awful.

That has to be the most overbooked, STUPIDEST ASS finish for a match I've ever seen.  I mean Eddie's lowrider getting driven threw the set with fireworks and it being set on fire?  Are you kidding me?  On one hand I feel terrible for the way WWE handled this whole "Eddie Guerrero tribute deal" but on the other I couldn't help but stop laughing my ass off at this atrocity on my television screen.

I was struggling to express my conflicted thoughts about that abomination of bad taste, but you pretty much nailed it for me :cheers: