TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The Rose Bowl Thread

I don't like that decision. What says USC won't go down and score again and again and again?

I think it was a bad move too, even if USC stopped them it's better to be down 8 and show some confidence in the offense than trail by 5 and still need a stop and a TD to take the lead anyway. Ah well, LenDale will just shove the ball down their throats put 'em up 12 and end the game on this next drive.

It would have been an even worse move if they had went for it and got stopped. At least now, a touchdown puts them ahead.

But you say that knowing now that the kicker made the field goal. There was no guarantee there.

Oh well even if Texas loses they proved USC isn't this all-time monster that can defeat anything that moves in football. And they proved that Reggie Bush is human. Fucking pussies at Texas though.

Two texas players hurt. And I'm sticking by my original statement, IF USC wins this game, It's because of Leinart, not Bush. Sure, White is doing very well too, but I'd still say they win because Matt Leinart makes the difference.

Oh well even if Texas loses they proved USC isn't this all-time monster that can defeat anything that moves in football. And they proved that Reggie Bush is human. Fucking pussies at Texas though.

Umm, if USC wins then didn't they defeat anything that moves in football?

Lots of teams have played close with USC, beating them is a different story.

Texas didn't prove shit if they lose. They'll just be another notch on the bedpost.

Damaramu, If Texas loses, how in any way do they prove your first point? Just because they don't lose by 36 points doesn't mean they weren't beatten.

Well everyone was predicting this huge USC blowout and acting like they'd crush anything that moves. That was proven not true.