TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IWD

Benoit to TNA?

Guest nosneb

It would be surprising to see Benoit switch to TNA. However who the hell wants to be doing a best of 7 with booker t? that angle was a joke. however he is bigger than ever (well the last year he has been) going to TNA would drop his exposure ten fold. i wouldn't watch TNA if Beniot swtich, b/c the rest of their rost (with the exception of 3) sucks. They cant write worth shit, and its just shit to begin with

Actually, he wrote that the last he heard was that Benoit resigned with WWE and is asking if anyone is saying otherwise.

Sorry. poor choice of words in my post.

I saw the rumor in rec.sport.pro-wrestling, derived from one of the minor wrestling news sites. Someone claiming to be an unidentified TNA source stated that Benoit had come to a verbal agreement with TNA. There's no known confirmation of the report on any of the more reputable sites. The report doesn't seem credible at this point.

i wouldn't watch TNA if Beniot swtich, b/c the rest of their rost (with the exception of 3) sucks. They cant write worth shit, and its just shit to begin with

Yeah, thank God he's with WWE!

I saw the rumor in rec.sport.pro-wrestling, derived from one of the minor wrestling news sites. Someone claiming to be an unidentified TNA source stated that Benoit had come to a verbal agreement with TNA. There's no known confirmation of the report on any of the more reputable sites. The report doesn't seem credible at this point.

So, a company made a verbal agreement with an employee of a rival company, while said employee is still employed by said rival?

Lawsuit hilarity to ensue.

EDIT: Spelled ensue wrong

It would be surprising to see Benoit switch to TNA. However who the hell wants to be doing a best of 7 with booker t? that angle was a joke. however he is bigger than ever (well the last year he has been) going to TNA would drop his exposure ten fold. i wouldn't watch TNA if Beniot swtich, b/c the rest of their rost (with the exception of 3) sucks. They cant write worth shit, and its just shit to begin with

It's a good thing they wrestle then, isn't it?

As good as the wrestling in TNA is, I can't put a name with a face at gunpoint. Alex Shelley. Petey Williams. Chris Harris. Chris Daniels. Chris Sabin. Names. Just names. I don't know who they are, and how they're different from each other.

As good as the wrestling in TNA is, I can't put a name with a face at gunpoint. Alex Shelley. Petey Williams. Chris Harris. Chris Daniels. Chris Sabin. Names. Just names. I don't know who they are, and how they're different from each other.

that's been my biggest problem with TNA...they push has beens/never weres that we already know instead of getting us aquainted with it's own stars...I want to watch TNA for an alternative to the WWE, not to see a whole bunch of former WWE guys all over the place...I understand they need to do that to an extent to get more of a fanbase going, but I was a little disappointed to see that Joe and AJ Styles, two guys, as an outsider to TNA I want to see more of, get about 15 seconds worth of airtime at the end of the show! The only WWE guy I'd like to see do something over there is Christian because, unlike the others, he's NOT a flop...

Guest Coffey

I want to humor myself and discuss Benoit actually being in TNA, however, I think that discussion is for the TNA folder.

Last time I made a thread on Scott Keith, Spoon locked it and made a new thread making fun of me.

Is that why you are in the "Whiny Bitches Group"?

Actually, I stole the idea from Murmuring Beast, who has "Banned" as his member title and has tricked many TSMers into thinking that he actually is banned. A quick look at my information will tell you that I am still an active member. Toodle-hoo.

You're getting news from Scott Keith? The same fat fuck with a horrible hairdo that claimed Ludvig Borga was supposed to win the WWF Title?

This thread should be locked.

His post on essential albums was laughable.

That's anyone's list, man.

Last time I made a thread on Scott Keith, Spoon locked it and made a new thread making fun of me.

It's bad enough people care about his writing this much, but you started a thread because the dude got hitched. Come on.

Why do people on this board hate Scott Keith so much? Sure, a lot of stuff he says you might disagree with, and he doesn't seem to enjoy wrestling very much anymore, but that's not a reason to crucify the guy.

Now his haircut, that is at least something legitimate to make fun of.

Thanks a lot for linking us to a Smackdown spoiler without warning, jackass.

Sorry, didn't think. No need to be rude about it though.

Why do people on this board hate Scott Keith so much?

We still have a lot of holdovers from 2001, who still haven't forgiven him for the Keith/Botter Reign Of Terror, and the whole "shutting down The Smarks and leaving the board for dead" thing upset people as well. That said, it's almost 2006, and I think we can let it go. Thing is, he's not THAT great of a writer any longer, if he ever was.

Thanks a lot for linking us to a Smackdown spoiler without warning, jackass.

Sorry, didn't think. No need to be rude about it though.

Sorry, I've had a shitty day. I apologize.