TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eclipse

Animal Crossing DS...

I is bored. I wanna go to other people's towns. Just looking for fruits to play and uh..yeah...lol

Town: Crimdim

Name: Gino

Code: 0773-7015-8832

This being my first venture into the Animal Crossing series, I'm liking it so far. It's a fun little time-killer with all the various things you can do. I'm waiting for the shovel to become available in Tom Nook's store so I can plant the fruits I got from my friends.

Name: Ced

Town: Dai-Oh

Friend Code: 4338-5249-5629

Good luck finding me until I get a WiFi connection set up at home.

I got it the other day. I loved the first one. When the first one came out I thought it would make the perfect portable game since its time based and whatnot. I don't have the wifi thing yet, I plan on getting that soon. It's going to be so addicting again.

If you want a place where you can customize stuff in your town go here

Animal Crossings Community

They have notes of songs where you can change your town song. You can also find patterns here made by people for shirts, flags, doormats, or wall paper. The only thing is they really didn't graph out the pattern for you, just put a picture.

So, does this game have value other than as a timekiller? Are there objectives to achieve? Does it have staying power? Help me out here. It LOOKS cool, but is it worth the money?

I was going to make this thread, but sadly, I don't have the game yet. :(

So, does this game have value other than as a timekiller? Are there objectives to achieve? Does it have staying power? Help me out here. It LOOKS cool, but is it worth the money?

It never ends, but there are tons of objectives to achieve. You can pay off and upgrade your house, collect HUNDREDS of items, knick knacks, pieces of furniture , etc. Different events take place on different days, animals move in and out of your town, and you have to play at least a year tos ee verything since stuff happens in real

time.

The only reason I stopped playing the Cube version was because I got an Xbox w/ Live. I had originally borrowed a friend's copy and could not stop playing. I bought my own for $20, and then 5 of my friends got the game after becoming hopelessly addicted.

I think it kind of sucks that they don't have any old Nintendo games in this one. Like, they could have at least put in some old Game Boy games like Super Mario Land or Alleyway.

I'm debating picking this up, though it hitches on whether I can find a community of people with which we can share experiences on WiFi.

I guess I'll meet up with you guys.

I bought this game the other day, I don't really know why but I did, so here you go:

nick: Brent

Fcode: 5025-7287-1851

Town: Sudden V

I never played the first AC, so I don't really get the entire "point" so far, but I'm going to stick with it for a little while longer.

Got it for the girlfriend for xmas. It's got some improvements over the cube version (make your own constellation, tons of new items, etc.). I haven't gotten to play yet, but I'll still take the cube version.

Bump because I got it. I'll edit this post with my friend info later. Hope to meet up with some of you and chop all your trees down.

Thoth Lolylops

Friend code is 4381-4993-5824.

Guest Psycho_Freak

I Been Needing to Pick this Game Up and a DS but Haven't got around too it yet