TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week XV

Guest 1916

Well that just about finishes off the Colts. Holy shit nevermind.

A little off topic but FUCKING VIKINGS. SCORE SOME FUCKING POINTS FOR CHRISTS SAKE. HOWEVER MANY TRIPS TO THE GODAMN REDZONE AND ONLY A FUCKING FEILD GOAL. FUCK!

*whew* I feel a little better now but still, vikings can kiss their slim chance at the playoffs goodbye. Way to go boys.

Edited by 1916

I don't know why San Diego isn't still pressuring Indi like they were when the game was alot closer/had alot of time left. They should still be blitzing off the edges with the only difference being that they have their safeties play deep.

Guest 1916
At least now we don't have to listen to the usual gang of idiots debate whether the Colts should rest their starters at Seattle next week.

I agree. 13-0 is a huge acomplishment, but to be quite honest I'm getting sick of hearing about it. I don't recall hearing this much about it when Denver went 13-0 but my memory might just be a little off.

Intrception SD, and theres the end of it.

Hey if Manning can lead them back to win this game maybe he will be considered to be in Brady's class!

Depends if the officiating crew hands him the game on a silver platter like they do for Brady!

Kinda like how the NFL tries to hand the Colts and their Poster Boy Manning the title this year by giving them a pansy schedule en route to a nice dome superbowl :)

Yes my comment is just as rediculous as yours.

Guest 1916
Who'd have thought Rottenheimer would be the one with the right gameplan to beat Indy. At home, no less.

I've been calling an SD win for weeks now. I really think that with their schediule a little easier they would have had their playoff spot clinched for a long time now.

Colts lose again next week now that they have nothing to play for and will end up at 14-2. Just like the '98 Broncos.

Manning got hammered all game long.

Edited by Kahran Ramsus

Guest 1916
Colts lose again next week now that they have nothing to play for and will end up at 14-2. Just like the '98 Broncos.

I'd be suprised if any of Indy's good palyers will be in at all past the 1st quarter next week.